Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 5:40:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The next Governor will be a full throated MAGA conservative.  Not some squishy, moderate, atlanta suburb courting Karen Handle loser type.  
Trump won the majority of legal votes in GA and job one is to fix the vote machine.  Once that is done, whoever Trump gets behind will win big.

I'd love MTG to run, but I don't think she will in 2022.
View Quote
@weagle
I don't mean to argue and I hope this doesn't come off nasty.
In my opinion PDJT is not conservative. I believe he is a patriot and loves this beautiful country but, again, in my opinion, he is not fiscally or socially conservative.
I voted for him twice, and would vote for him again but in my mind he is a business man from up north.
I believe we need someone way, WAY yonder to the right of PDJT. I do understand we'll never get that conservative president again.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 6:04:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I'm missing something.  Don't you lose that bet either way?
View Quote

Either way, we all lose.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 7:52:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I don’t see any R winning the next Governors election, Kemp and Raffensberger have depressed the voting base that much. I bet she wins in a land slide as much as I want to throw up saying that.
View Quote

Me either. Lots of R voters hate Kemp now and lots of other R voters won't vote for Jones because of his background.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 12:05:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
@weagle
I don't mean to argue and I hope this doesn't come off nasty.
In my opinion PDJT is not conservative. I believe he is a patriot and loves this beautiful country but, again, in my opinion, he is not fiscally or socially conservative.
I voted for him twice, and would vote for him again but in my mind he is a business man from up north.
I believe we need someone way, WAY yonder to the right of PDJT. I do understand we'll never get that conservative president again.
View Quote

Trump is a businessman and not an ideological conservative, but he's certainly more conservative than any Republican that has ever won state wide election in ga.   I'm convinced that Trump won the most recent election handily if the real votes were counted, but it was stolen in broad daylight and
the Republicans were both in on it and helped to make sure it couldn't be investigated.  They love the swamp as much or more than the slimy dems.

I'll never vote for Kemp again and if a Dem wins the Governor's seat well some times it's better to punt and play some vicious defense than to go for it on 4th and 50.

I don't think the field is close to being settled, but if we fix the vote machine, I'm confident whoever Trump gets behind will win.  Right now the person in the lead is Vernon, but that could change.  

ETA:  Don't forget that the dems are going to have the miserable failure that is the Biden administration hanging around their neck like an anchor.  
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 1:02:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I was at the annual Republican Presidents dinner this week in Buckhead. My generous boss bought a big money table and I had great access to many of our top brass in the party.

Shame on me, Vernon walked up and started chit chat.. I’m like, man you look so familiar. Yeah, it was Vernon and I had no clue. I’m a dumbass and had to ask who he was. Cool story bro I know.

He’s a tall fella... as is Loeffler. She towered over my vertically challenged self.

Anyway, seemed like they were teasing a Herschel run.
View Quote

As weird as it sounds, Herschel might be their best chance. He doesn’t have political baggage and he’s got popular support.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 1:04:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Me either. Lots of R voters hate Kemp now and lots of other R voters won't vote for Jones because of his background.
View Quote

Being principled is damned if you do, damned if you don’t
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 10:39:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

As weird as it sounds, Herschel might be their best chance. He doesn't have political baggage and he's got popular support.
View Quote
I'd vote for Hershel.

I'd prob disagree with him on some issues, but I'd know he at least cares about the state and doing what he thinks is right instead of what will help him via kickbacks behind the scenes.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 7:26:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Kemp is getting the campaign wagon going. I love the quotes from April/May…..2020. What a fucking piece of shit.
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 12:13:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Muh name is Brian Kump. They call me Brian Kump, Brian Kump.

Mush mouth loser. It's sad when cousins marry.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 7:22:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Starting to see Jones campaign signs pop up in North Fulton.

Link Posted: 6/10/2021 8:36:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'd vote for Hershel.

I'd prob disagree with him on some issues, but I'd know he at least cares about the state and doing what he thinks is right instead of what will help him via kickbacks behind the scenes.
View Quote

In my 38 years, I’ve yet to meet someone with whom I agree 100%. Waiting for that perfect candidate is a fool’s errand.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 12:07:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

We're for sure at the point in which the mere allegation is more important than the veracity of the claim.

Get someone to sell their soul, pile on 2-5 more allegations, guy is toast before even fighting the first one.

View Quote

Unless you are a Democrat, named Andrew Cuomo......Fucking Teflon Don should have been out YEARS ago.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 10:55:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Starting to see Jones campaign signs pop up in North Fulton.

View Quote

I saw one yesterday in SW Douglas county, had to do a double take. Too damn early for campaign signs to start littering the landscape again.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 11:02:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
This is hilarious. Jones is a moron and will get slaughtered in the primary.

Between his history of rapes and corruption he doesn't stand a chance.
View Quote
I beg to differ. Marion Barry got reelected as mayor of DC with video of smoking crack with a hooker.  There is a segment of the population that does not consider being a criminal a problem.
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 4:50:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Vernon Jones at multiple locations on 575 up in Cherokee
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 7:47:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I was at the annual Republican Presidents dinner this week in Buckhead. My generous boss bought a big money table and I had great access to many of our top brass in the party.

Shame on me, Vernon walked up and started chit chat.. I’m like, man you look so familiar. Yeah, it was Vernon and I had no clue. I’m a dumbass and had to ask who he was. Cool story bro I know.

He’s a tall fella... as is Loeffler. She towered over my vertically challenged self.

Anyway, seemed like they were teasing a Herschel run.
View Quote

But did her hair smell good?
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 7:57:31 PM EDT
[#17]
FWIW

My Name is Vernon Jones and I’m running for Governor

Link Posted: 6/19/2021 12:21:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

In my 38 years, I've yet to meet someone with whom I agree 100%. Waiting for that perfect candidate is a fool's errand.
View Quote
Which is why I supported Trump.  I thought some of the stuff he did or said were idiotic, but as I stated about Hershel at least he cared about the country.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 3:38:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Well, I'll vote for Herschel over any candidate from the left - and I am a Tech grad.
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 10:55:27 PM EDT
[#20]
I think Herschel is going to run for, and win, the Senate seat held by Warnock.

Vernon is burning it down re: the election fraud.  He will get elected if he gets Trump's endorsement.  I'm not sure where that stands.  

Link Posted: 6/22/2021 8:09:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Well, I'll vote for Herschel over any candidate from the left - and I am a Tech grad.
View Quote

It won't matter. If the metro areas vote blue, the state goes blue. There aren't enough Conservatives in rural GA to offset those numbers.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 11:54:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 6:22:40 AM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 6/29/2021 6:09:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 11:48:20 PM EDT
[#25]

You should totally go. Say "hi" to some old friends.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 5:54:45 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
You should totally go. Say "hi" to some old friends.
View Quote

Though I think Bernie was ok as commissioner, I try not to hang around with convicted felons.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 9:46:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Here's a new wrinkle I had not considered.  

Trump team polls David Perdue vs. Kemp.  LINKY to MSN story

Note:  This is not an endorsement of any candidate or political party.  It's not an endorsement of the source either.  In fact, I was not here.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 10:13:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Note:  This is not an endorsement of any candidate or political party.  It's not an endorsement of the source either.  In fact, I was not here.
View Quote

Kemp is fucking toast, whether from the right or the left.

Stacey Abrams will be the next governor of Georgia. I’m taking bets.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 10:45:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Kemp is fucking toast, whether from the right or the left.

Stacey Abrams will be the next governor of Georgia. I’m taking bets.
View Quote

What kind of odds are you offering.......?  
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 7:13:13 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Could be why he said he was going to run for Senate again but then changed his mind a few days later.
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 6:23:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Could be why he said he was going to run for Senate again but then changed his mind a few days later.
View Quote

Yup.  Could well be the case.  There's no telling what is cooking behind closed doors right now.

Every once in awhile, a story like this gets out so they can gauge the reaction.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 10:28:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Georgia does not need another Perdue in any elected position.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 6:09:46 AM EDT
[#33]
I know Jones spoke but did Trump mention Jones during his rally speech in Perry on Saturday? Looked more like he wants Perdue to primary Kemp.
I know he said he'd be ok with Abrams taking Kemp's place.

Link Posted: 9/27/2021 8:48:05 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I know Jones spoke but did Trump mention Jones during his rally speech in Perry on Saturday? Looked more like he wants Perdue to primary Kemp.
I know he said he'd be ok with Abrams taking Kemp's place.

View Quote

God help us if GA elects Abrams.  Jones has been a very strong advocate of Trump’s “America First” policies.  Kemp is toast if he wins the primary and is up against Abrams; however, I really want to see all the racist ads against Jones if he’s going up against the gap-tooth fast-ass.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 11:48:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

The same way Trump did it (Twice) Don't believe the fake vote of 2020.   Ga will vote overwhelmingly for an America first MAGA candidate.  Herschel could stroll away with any statewide office he wants.  

Cowing to the Atlanta vote and believing the metro soccer moms want a squish is what loses elections for Republicans.... and cheating the vote machine.  

Kemp won the first time by faking like he was a conservative.  I'm embarrassed he got my vote.
View Quote

From what I've seen, keeping in mind I'm new to GA, is that there is a huge liberal voting base in this state.  It seems to be mostly two countries but two heavily populated counties and that's more than enough to sway elections.  

Unfortunately, this is what is killing conservative states.  The big cities create business opportunities to court liberal interests because that's what brings in big money.  Then those few big cities have enough liberal votes to overwhelm the much larger but less populated, part of the state.  

I don't see any way that will change.  If anything, it's going to get worse.  The people in these few cities/counties don't share the same mindset as the rest of the state but they control it now.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 3:55:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
From what I've seen, keeping in mind I'm new to GA, is that there is a huge liberal voting base in this state.  It seems to be mostly two counties but two heavily populated counties and that's more than enough to sway elections.  

Unfortunately, this is what is killing conservative states.  The big cities create business opportunities to court liberal interests because that's what brings in big money.  Then those few big cities have enough liberal votes to overwhelm the much larger but less populated, part of the state.  

I don't see any way that will change.  If anything, it's going to get worse.  The people in these few cities/counties don't share the same mindset as the rest of the state but they control it now.
View Quote

Yep.

2020 Georgia Census Data
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 7:53:53 PM EDT
[#37]
If the machines are not replaced with paper ballots and proper oversight we will not be able to vote our way out of the current situation Americans find themselves in.
I know, I know, thank you captain obvious.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:50:02 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The same way Trump did it (Twice) Don't believe the fake vote of 2020.   Ga will vote overwhelmingly for an America first MAGA candidate.  Herschel could stroll away with any statewide office he wants.  

Cowing to the Atlanta vote and believing the metro soccer moms want a squish is what loses elections for Republicans.... and cheating the vote machine.  

Kemp won the first time by faking like he was a conservative.  I'm embarrassed he got my vote.
View Quote
From a local elections perspective - and this is anecdotal - I saw a helluva lot more liberals in elected positions at this year's GMA's than at last year's. They are making inroads at the local level. Hell, our little city is now under threat of a Dem takeover. 2 of the people on our council are so old that they may not survive their terms and there are a couple young liberals waiting for that to happen.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:53:08 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
If the machines are not replaced with paper ballots and proper oversight we will not be able to vote our way out of the current situation Americans find themselves in.
I know, I know, thank you captain obvious.
View Quote
Ehhhh there's that. We may be arguing over a decision we have no power to make.

Link Posted: 11/30/2021 1:20:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 12:32:56 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I saw one yesterday in SW Douglas county, had to do a double take. Too damn early for campaign signs to start littering the landscape again.
View Quote
Lemme guess between the roundabout and the elementary school?
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 12:48:11 AM EDT
[#43]
They must be afraid of Vernon.  This is most likely coming from the establishment Rs in GA to hurt Vernon in the primary.

Trump made a statement today that some good Republicans would be running against Kemp and he would back one of them.  Waiting to see who he gets behind.  I wish Allen West would have moved home to Atlanta and run.

We need a DeSantis type Gov.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 7:16:11 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
They must be afraid of Vernon.  This is most likely coming from the establishment Rs in GA to hurt Vernon in the primary.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The guy in that Rumble video reporting the story is a Kandiss Taylor supporter.

Quoted:
Trump made a statement today that some good Republicans would be running against Kemp and he would back one of them.

He keeps making statements that Perdue should run.
Link Posted: 12/5/2021 7:22:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Bye Vernon.

Perdue set to challenge Kemp for governor

David Perdue, the Trump-backed former senator, plans to announce he’ll challenge Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp in a Republican primary face-off next year, a source familiar with Perdue’s plans has confirmed to Fox News.

Perdue, who was narrowly defeated by now-Democratic Sen. Jon Ossoff in last January’s Senate runoffs, was recruited by former President Donald Trump to oust Kemp over his refusal to help the then-president’s efforts last year to overturn the election results in Georgia.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 3:23:51 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

Perdue is making eliminating the state income tax a pillar of his campaign. It's long overdue.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 4:34:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 12/8/2021 4:19:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Georgia's democrats (i.e. liberals, blacks, Hispanics and asians) are the largest growing demographic in the state.  No amount of anything will overcome that as things stand now.

Unless the democrats did something so epically disastrous that they alienated their supporters it's impossible to overcome that.  For fricks sake, if democrats are still supporting Biden after the catastrophic mess they've made in one year of office didn't sway them, nothing will.

The GOP simply doesn't have enough voters to outvote the democrats.  It's simple math.  What Georgia needs to do is stop creating a Petri dish for democrats to flourish in.  Between Gwinnett, Dekalb, Fulton and Cobb counties they have the majority whether anyone wants to deny it or not.  

While I do believe there was a fair bit of election nefariousness going on it wouldn't have mattered anyway.  They have more voters than we do.  Period.  And it's only getting worse.  

The only, and I mean only way the GOP will prevail is by convincing black voters that they are better represented by their party.  While it's painfully obvious to many people that the Dems have done nothing to help the black community and have in fact made things much, much worse, they've played the race card so well that nobody is watching the dealers slight of hand tricks and are, instead, focused on the result of the grift.  Mission accomplished for the Dems.
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 8:33:53 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Georgia's democrats (i.e. liberals, blacks, Hispanics and asians) are the largest growing demographic in the state.  No amount of anything will overcome that as things stand now.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yep.

Statewide, the number of Black Georgians increased by 13%, while the white population dropped by 1%. Meanwhile, the state’s Asian population jumped by 53% and its Hispanic population increased by 32%. The Peach State narrowly remained majority white at just over 50%.

The four largest Atlanta-area counties of Cobb, DeKalb, Fulton and Gwinnett each grew by more than 10%.

In all, Georgia’s population jumped by 10% to 10.7 million between 2010 and 2020, adding about 1 million people but failing to pick up another seat in the U.S. House of Representatives.

Sixty-seven of Georgia’s 159 counties — most of them smaller and rural — lost population, part of a nationwide trend.

Quoted:
The GOP simply doesn't have enough voters to outvote the democrats. It's simple math. What Georgia needs to do is stop creating a Petri dish for democrats to flourish in. Between Gwinnett, Dekalb, Fulton and Cobb counties they have the majority whether anyone wants to deny it or not.

Don't forget Athens, Augusta, Columbus, Macon, and Savannah.
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 11:22:42 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The only, and I mean only way the GOP will prevail is by convincing black voters that they are better represented by their party.  While it's painfully obvious to many people that the Dems have done nothing to help the black community and have in fact made things much, much worse, they've played the race card so well that nobody is watching the dealers slight of hand tricks and are, instead, focused on the result of the grift.  Mission accomplished for the Dems.
View Quote

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top