Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2013 3:31:08 PM EDT
Hey guys,

Anyone know a good spot in Fairfield County that sells these gamier meats? Or even lower Vermont (since I will be there on vacation next month)?

I am curious to try all of these in various recipes.

Been flirting with moving to the Redoubt in 10 years depending on how bad the NE gets. Curious to see if hunting would be enough to put food on the table as I don't believe I would make that much money in those areas comparable to what I make now. Would want to experiment before talking a dive in the deep end...
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 5:50:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't stop at those.  Squirrel. Coon woodchuck all awesome eating.  Birds as well.  Ill eat just about anything I can catch.

The meat your gonna buy in a store isn't. The same
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 5:54:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I have 3 of the 4 in my freezer right now how much do you need?
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:37:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I have 3 of the 4 in my freezer right now how much do you need?

was thinking like 2 pounds of each. how much you got? is any of it ground?
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:48:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Just checked plenty of deer all the rest was eaten.  Nothing ground.  If you want the deer I have some freezer bags full of stuff to make hamburger out of you can have it.  I can try and get more elk and bear, need to get it from my friend in NJ but should not be a problem.  Let me know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top