Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2009 9:35:49 AM EST
Was wondering if anybody checked it out and was seduced by the complete lowers they have on sale?? I went up today and bought one of the Smith lowers, I will try to pair it with a upper after the first of the year, fairly crowded up there as usual, to many ARs to count(which is a good thing compared to a few months ago) seen lots of the PMC 223 going out the door they have on sale, they do have 380 ammo for those interested but with a 1 box limit, seen more than a few people up there trying to sell, also had many different stripped lowers both 223 and 308 for those interested, I was tempted to go with the DPMS on my complete lower, I have had good luck with them in the past..but since I didnt have a Smith and have heard alot of good things about them I decided to pony up the extra green.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 1:08:38 PM EST
I saw the M&P lowers on sale. Definitely interested and I may be heading there on Saturday to get one.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 1:21:58 PM EST
Dont worry if you dont see them out where they usually are they have them in the back and also in a cabinet, you also get a cable lock which I have not got with the other lowers I have bought, now I will be racking my brain as to what upper to put with it.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 1:41:05 PM EST
How much are the S&W lowers ?
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 2:29:07 PM EST
Originally Posted By hkusp:

Complete Smith lowers are $299, they have complete DPMS for $249, they had a complete Yankee Hill for $319, they also have a couple different makes of stripped lowers but I cant recall the exact price.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 2:44:07 PM EST
Originally Posted By hkusp:

Stripped was $109

I was originally looking at Spikes Tactical lowers which are $90 but with shipping (~$10) and the FFL transfer (~$30), you really can't beat $109. A lower is a lower IMO. The only difference is the price the the fancy design.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:27:38 PM EST
they still have PMC .223 cases for 349 and were loading out a bunch of federal and cci .22LR value packs, federal=500, $20. cci (i think) was $20 for 525 rounds.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Top Top