Member Login

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:47:11 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/14/2021 11:54:23 PM EST by wildearp]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By juan223:
Ok... I can sign in as many guests at the Legion as I'd like... I'm just responsible for your actions and you have to leave when I do.

View Quote
I have done independent studies that prove that if I keep the bar tab open, this is absolutely a faded truth.  I have photographic evidence of bar tabs longer than my arm that proves this.

I want to be among friends when I join.  Last time I was on the way to this exact site with the F4 Thunderbird in front, with my group, power lines were down and we had to divert and change our battle plan.  We had already visited Sahuarita and Green Valley Legions prior to that.  As unbelievable as it may seem, I was the sober designated driver on that trip.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:51:33 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By wildearp:
I have done independent studies that prove that if I keep the bar tab open, this is absolutely a faded truth.  I have photographic evidence of bar tabs longer than my arm that proves this.
View Quote

Sounds like a plan  
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:39:53 AM EST
Check out the Amcon Tucson group on Locals.com. They have been meeting every weekend. There are chapters in Pinal County and several in Phoenix as well as throughout the country. I'm sure you'll find like minded people there and find those willing and wanting to network.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:31:39 AM EST
Poll is up.  I figure we'll need to do a second poll for date/time after venue is confirmed.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:54:50 PM EST
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top