Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/19/2007 7:52:11 PM EDT
After getting into a heated Argument at work about hand-guns, and the "Evilness" of high capacity magazines that the VT Shooter used, I find this tidbit on the news:

the Walther .22-caliber handgun was then shipped to a Virginia pawnbroker so Cho could pick it up
Having a Walther P-22 hangun I must say that I didn't realise the 10 round mag the gun can hold was considered a "High Capacity Mag" seeing as anybody could buy them even when the Ban was in effect.
I just thought I'd share that with anybody else who has morons liberals to argue with at work, though I'm sure the facts wouldn't matter to most anyway.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 8:08:25 PM EDT
[#1]
So, does this make all of our Walthers worth more money, being extra evil and all?
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 8:39:54 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
So, does this make all of our Walthers worth more money, being extra evil and all?

Yes, and even more if you have the "MEAN LOOKING" fake can kit and 5" barrel!  

Link Posted: 4/20/2007 11:34:19 AM EDT
[#3]
There was an article in the Seattle Times the other day where some idiot stated that "If his clips only held 4 or 5 rounds, he would have to reload more and some lives might have been saved".

Looks like we have seen some of the Dems agenda.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top