Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2005 7:45:57 PM EDT
Man, moved back to Texas and 3 weeks after submitting the paperwork my Uzi appeared.  Did I ever miss Texas!

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:05:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice, what caliber is that?  My Uzi is on a Form 3 to my FFL/SOT now, and then I have to submit the Form 4 to me.  I've noticed transfers from WV are going more quickly now, so maybe I'll have mine by Christmas.  BTW, I've got an extra .45 ACP conversion kit I'd like to trade for a .22LR conversion kit, in case you're interested...
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:32:22 AM EDT
[#2]
This is in 9mm

I dont have a kit to trade, but if you are ever interested in selling the .45 kit please let me know
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:02:56 AM EDT
[#3]
flippin sweet.

one of my aims in life now after shooting NFA_Investments Uzi is to gather the money in my lifetime and get my C3 and the same one you have, with the collapsable stock.

-mark
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:31:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 1:24:39 PM EDT
[#5]
AWESOME!
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:15:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Sure, I'd be interested in selling one of the .45 ACP kits, I certainly don't need 2, although I'd still prefer to trade for a .22LR kit...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top