Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 12/31/2005 2:33:58 PM EDT
Hey fellas, anyone in Northwest Ok know where a guy can buy utility trailers? Something such as 6x12 with a folding rear gate. Southwest KS is rediculous in the trailer business. $1300 is the going price around here. I found a couple light-duty, and I mean light duty for around $925. I know the price of metal went up, but come-on!

Any help would be greatly appriciated. Let me know if a Kansan can be of any help. (NOT BORN HERE!)
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 3:52:13 PM EDT
i'm not positive about up north but in southern ok you can pick one up in the 600~ range........my boss just picked up a nice 18' for a grand with like new tires.......
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 4:12:47 PM EDT

Originally Posted By acman145acp:
i'm not positive about up north but in southern ok you can pick one up in the 600~ range........my boss just picked up a nice 18' for a grand with like new tires.......

Yep, and it was probably used as a mobile house-of-ill-repute! Complete with nasty bunks, red lights, and a few bullet holes!
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 5:47:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By danc46:
Yep, and it was probably used as a mobile house-of-ill-repute! Complete with nasty bunks, red lights, and a few bullet holes!

shit Dan you speak as if that were a bad thing.
that place sounds like my house on wheels.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 7:37:06 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Ndenway:

that place sounds like my house on wheels.

MLW>"<

Link Posted: 12/31/2005 9:20:51 PM EDT
Be real careful about buying trailers. There are deals to be found. My agency has been working a LOT of trailer thefts lately. They are 2nd only to 4 wheelers. Trailers may be catching them since 4 wheelers now have to have tags.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:39:00 AM EDT
I don't want ANY of that. I would rather spend the higher bucks up here than take that chance. In 99-2003, that was a pretty big problem up here as well.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 10:57:53 AM EDT
I concur with what O-L said. The stolen trailer business is booming here in NEO. It sucks, but anything not chained down grows legs. This seems to happen in rural areas especially.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 11:07:57 AM EDT
Any dealers in NW Oklahoma. Within 2 hours of Dodge City?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:49:30 AM EDT
I drove from nw okla to sw ok for my horse trailer. And save a bunch look up Oklahoma Trailer sales online.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:28:23 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Twobravo:
I concur with what O-L said. The stolen trailer business is booming here in NEO. It sucks, but anything not chained down grows legs. This seems to happen in rural areas especially.

I wasn't going to ask but I gotta no ............
Does that mean you guys would buy a new trailer instead of a used one
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:30:14 AM EDT

I wasn't going to ask but I gotta no ............
Does that mean you guys would buy a new trailer instead of a used one

Hell no. I'd buy a used one in a heartbeat. It's nice to be able to just make a call on the cell phone and have someone check it before money changes hands. I do that on gun deals too. Saves me headaches and gives me peace of mind.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:06:22 AM EDT

Originally Posted By OKLA-LAWMAN:
Trailers may be catching them since 4 wheelers now have to have tags.

When did the tagging of 4 wheelers deal happen?
Top Top