Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2006 12:55:45 PM EDT
As I look out my window today, I don't want to be a killjoy, but unless we have a lot of people planning on coming to the shoot who didn't chime in, and they all have 4WD, we may be in for some trouble. I know that the shooting area out by Lehi can get pretty soggy, and I for one don't have a vehicle that can handle it. Dan is in the same boat, at least last time I heard. I was also counting that we only had about 4 to 6 people with relatively firm commitments for this weekend. Could it be bumped one more? What's everyone's schedules look like?
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:16:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:37:01 PM EDT
[#2]
The area that I was at two weeks ago was not that far from the road and you don't have to drive up any hill to get to it so you probably wouldn't need 4wd to get there. The weather at my house has only been overcast most of the day, but down by the lake might be different. I will drive to the area I was at tonight or tomorrow to see how bad it is and let you guys know. I do have 4wd, but my truck is not an extended cab. I have no problem packing a few people in the back or making a couple trips back and forth if needed.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:40:15 AM EDT
[#3]
I've got 4WD, but limited passenger capacity (2 or 3 people, depending if my friend comes w/ me).
The weather looks beautiful on Saturday & I've got family plans next weekend, so I'm gonna give it a go.
If it's too muddy to even walk around I can always come back.

I'm not much of a morning person, so I will probably be there between 9 and 10.
If anybody wants a ride & wants to meet me at the Smith's in that timeframe, let me know & we'll polish the details.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:02:20 AM EDT
[#4]
So, what's it looking like out there? It's warm, but still plenty soggy here in Provo. I want to come, but it it's going to be driving out there to meet up with one other person, I've done that before and it wasn't really that fun.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:03:11 AM EDT
[#5]
I drove down through the area this morning and it is not that muddy right now, so it should be pretty good by tomorrow. I will be at Smith's by the gas station at 8:00 A.M. in a gold Mazda pick-up.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:15:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Okay, then I'll come at the same time to the Smith's. I've got a Blue Nissan Frontier with cargo box and utility rack. I'll be looking for you.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top