Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/14/2005 3:27:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/14/2005 3:28:17 PM EDT by ColSanders]
I ordered a stripped A2 blem upper from LAR and I need to get the upper parts for my AR upper receiver. Where is a good place? I am guessing I will have to go north, I've check Van Wagenens and Gunnies. No luck.
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 11:50:44 PM EDT
You might try your luck at Doug's Shootin' Sports @ 4800 S Redwoor or Gallensons @ 166 E 200 South up in SLC. Have you looked online or in SGN?

Good luck.
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 10:05:53 AM EDT
The last few times I was in Get Some they had part kits on the shelf. I don't recall specifically if they had and A2 upper kit. I'd call them first.

Get Some Guns and Ammo
7259 S. 700 West
(801) 562-1222
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 2:18:10 AM EDT
I went ahead an ordered the parts I needed online. Thanks anyways though.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:17:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/4/2005 11:18:08 PM EDT by Parabellium]
get sum has lpk but not much for upk
what i did was orderd most of my stuff online then got parts i was missing like gas tube delta assy and stuff from Impact guns in ogden
Page Hometown » Utah
Top Top