BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2004 4:24:54 PM EDT
Who is the best gunsmith in the state?  post your personal opinion.  h.gif
Link Posted: 12/5/2004 6:28:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Pat Zaccardi of Zaccardi Custom...Builds and tunes all my comp guns including the pistol I used to win SSP at the 2004 IDPA State Championships.

Very reasonable and quick.  He is a competitive/practical shooter himself and won't sell ya stuff you don't need.

A true 1911 genius!
Link Posted: 12/5/2004 9:13:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Definatly the best Italian Craftsman I know Pat Zaccardi not only is he a 1911 Genious but  just about everything else too.  He can do almost anything you want him to with a gun.  I have known him for 15 years and he is definatly the best but I thought i would see what everyone else thought too.  O and he is also a damn good shooter for being one of the older guys in the group,  and a great teacher,  and the best dad too!
Link Posted: 12/7/2004 2:42:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah,yeah.  1911 genius eh.  How many hours does he have with a dremel tool in his hand.  That's the sign of true gunsmith
Link Posted: 12/7/2004 1:15:09 PM EDT
[#4]
o trust me he has a lot of dremel hours!!!  that damn thing has caused me to have many sleepless nights haha.  and he also has a lot of hours on just about everyother tool you could think of,  the guy might just be the smartest machinest around.  hes the brains of the outfit when it comes to machines.
Link Posted: 12/9/2004 5:09:47 PM EDT
[#5]
so does any one know of any other good gunsmiths or is Pat Zaccardi of Zaccardi Custom the only good gunsmith in utah.
Link Posted: 12/18/2004 9:23:10 AM EDT
[#6]
there is a guy here in utah valley that is very good with 1911 and AR's.  Steve Morrison.  He has a small shop near the Utah shooting academy in lindon, and some of the stuff he has done is awesome.  I don't know how he stacks up to Pat, but he deserves mention in my oppinion.
Link Posted: 12/20/2004 2:15:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Ya I've heard of Steve but i havn't seen any of his work so I can't  judge him.
Link Posted: 12/21/2004 2:24:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Matt Waki is the only one I have let play with my 1911 I do not know if he is still Smithing.  I think he was more or less a part time smith.  The Best IMHO.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 1:14:51 PM EDT
[#9]
How might one contact Zaccardi Custom?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 2:23:53 PM EDT
[#10]
I will IM you with his e-mail address.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top