Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/12/2005 12:32:26 PM EDT
OK, So I'm hijacking this thread: www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=28&t=209859

The Minneapolis Mayoral Primary is tomorrow, Tuesday September 13th.

THIS PRIMARY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE GENERAL ELECTION!

Here's why: they only allow 2 candidates to run for mayor in the general election. The primary determines who goes on the ballot. Although, technically, there is no party affiliation allowed on the ballot, the field is usually flooded with DFLers. If 5 DFLers run, that means the top 2 vote-getters are on the ballot. So, we've got a choice between Lenin and Mao, basically...

THIS YEAR, there are only 2 DFLers running. Mark Kocielski is running as a third-party independant candidate. If he gets more votes than either one of the two in the PRIMARY, that means his name will be ON THE BALLOT FOR THE GENERAL ELECTION!

Please, if you live in Mpls and want to see a pro-gun mayoral candidate in our city, VOTE in the primary for Mark Kocielski tomorrow!

InUhBad, THIS MEANS YOU, TOO! No excuses, because it's free!!!

If you don't live in Mpls, butknow someone who does, call them tonight and ask them to vote for Mark.

The other candidates have already taken an "anti" stance. Tomorrow is your chance to make it happen!

Thanks, and sorry for the Hijack, FrontTowardEnemy.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 1:44:49 PM EDT
The hijack is ok by me I got three (3) people that said they will go to the primary and vot for Mark.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 1:57:53 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 4:49:56 PM EDT
I just found this on MARK'S web site

The Mayor and the City Council over the last 3 1/2 years have cut the meat out of the services to the taxpayers while leaving the FAT in city government. BE WARNED, MR. MAYOR AND CITY COUNCIL, YOUR DAY'S ARE COMING TO A END.

I pledge to cut the City budget by slashing the “fat” within the offices of City Hall itself. For example, this current Mayor has a private car and a driver at his disposal for his own transportation. As Mayor, I would lease my own car to the City at a rate of $1 a month. The amount saved could return one police officer to the streets. Nor would I require the services of a personal chauffeur, so the Mayor’s driver could return to his police job. The Mayor’s office has an estimated budget of $1.2 million dollars. Although I'm not privy to workings of his administrative staff, I'm sure that careful assessment could reduce expenditures in the Mayor’s Office by 25-30%, thus adding savings of $300,000 to the City’s finances, or adding another 6 cops to the MPD roster. These measures would mean sending 8 or 9 more Police Officers out on the streets of Minneapolis. The City Council's days of "FEEDING AT THE TROUGH" WILL BE OVER!!!

THE NEW MINNEAPOLIS

1. NO TAXES FOR BALLPARK.
2. ELIMINATE OR CUT NRP.
3. ELIMINATE OR CUT MCDA OR CPED.
4. ELIMINATE TIFF "CORPORATE WELFARE."
5. INCREASE MPD'S STRENGTH TO 900 POLICE OFFICERS.
6. INCREASE PERSONNEL AND EQUIPMENT IN THE MINNEAPOLIS FIRE DEPT.
7. REDUCE CITY COUNCIL TO 6 OR 7 MEMBERS.
8. OVERTURN THE MINNEAPOLIS SMOKING BAN.
9. CUT ALL FAT FROM CITY GOVERNMENT.
10. "SAVE THE HOME": NO MORE CONDO CONVERSIONS

Prepared and paid for by the
Mark For Mayor Committee
2926 Chicago Ave.
Mpls, MN 55407

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:36:17 AM EDT
Vote early, vote often!

I'd help out but I'm not a MPLS resident

Crap, which reminds me, I need to register to vote out here..

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:31:44 PM EDT
I spoke with Mark on monday he also now has a court date with the federal court of appeals in MO. So lets all go to the shop and by a coffee cup or a t-shirt. I have 2 of each. God Bless Mark and his BRASS BALLS to stand up to the City of MPLS. Any more questions go to his web site at www.creditcardshotgun.com
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:17:27 AM EDT
Also, call the NRA and let them know Mark is supporting their cause by registring new members out of his shop. He might get some legal assistance from tha big shooters...
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:53:45 AM EDT
I mentioned this site to Mark not 4 weeks ago, he didnt know it exsisted. Good luck to him.
Top Top