Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/7/2005 2:24:24 PM EDT
Is there anyone that can do the olympic pistol caliber modification to a NON-OLY upper?

I Picked up a .45 Cal A1 upper (FUN FUN FUN), and want to flat top it. I have a flat top upper in the safe.

Or would I just be better off and money ahead calling Olympic and getting a flat top pistol upper direct from them?

Gene in Tucson
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:28:43 PM EDT
What type of modification are you talking about? If you merely want to swap out uppers that is very different from milling off a charging handle and maching the upper receiver to accept a flat top rail. A gunsmith.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:38:11 PM EDT
The olympic pistol upper has a couple of holes drilled in it for the ejector mod.

Top Top