Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2003 11:29:11 AM EDT
Anyone going????
I was going to work it, but clay has to have surgery on Wednesday and we decided not to setup.
Thinking of going Sunday morning.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 1:55:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Wish I could go, no time this weekend
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 3:38:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Nope, Dad's b-day on Saturday and then Thanksgiving with extended family on Sunday(Fawn Grove Pa.).
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 5:39:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Is this show really much bigger than the other MD shows (such as Montgomery or Frederick)?  I've never been to the PG show.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 9:21:01 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Is this show really much bigger than the other MD shows (such as Montgomery or Frederick)?  I've never been to the PG show.

Hell yes! This show is really huge.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 4:07:02 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hell yes! This show is really huge.

I've been there several times.  Some times its good - some times it creates more vacume pressure than my 5.5hp Craftsman shop vac.

Is usually bigger than Frederick (definately bigger than Montg Co or Howard Co).  But its not as big as say when Frederick has one of their BIG (3 building) shows, nor as big (or good) as the ones in Timonium.

Then again I've been finding all our shows suck compared to the ones up in Harrisburg....
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 9:27:39 PM EDT
[#6]
How was it?

I was going to go, but I really need to hold on my money to buy tires tomorrow.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 5:34:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Was good. I didn't have a lot of time to look around. I went down with several people and they had to get back home to do other thing.

Picked up some 308 for the FAL's.
Found a bayonet for the FN FAL, unfortunately it is for the other flash suppressor. Oh well got it for a good price. Also bought a M6 laser/light for the Wilson Conbat CQB. Got it from Quantico Arms, who decided to state coming to Maryland show.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top