Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 9/6/2010 4:40:07 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/8/2010 9:53:52 AM EST by thereisnospoon]
I need an ARFcom lawyer to help my daughter and her fiancee` file a TRO against her Step Father and Mother after a domestic incident today involving LE. This is serious..her step father is on major antidepressants and was cuffed and stuffed by LE but later released.

Any help would be appreciated as I am in Alabamar...

PM is best for now...


Update: My daughter went to the courthouse today to file for an Order of Protection. It was denied. The judge said she hadn't been directly threatened and that "something would have to happen" before it would be reconsidered...WTF???!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:00:12 PM EST
Most larger PDs have a DV unit. If she made a DV report they can walk her thru the process but she should still need an attorney to file it. Any attorney will do.
Top Top