Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2003 10:25:52 AM EDT
Hey fellas.....finally got a chance to jump on the site and I wanted to say Hi to everyone.  I am safe and sound in Kuwait, waiting to head into Northern Iraq.  I have know idea how long the wait will be, but as long as I am finally making money, its all good.  It is hot as Hades over here, but I am taking it well.

Thanks for all the thoughts, prayers and kind words.  And thank Jesus I can start buying guns again instead of selling them!!!

KBR is hiring guys......send in your resumes via the Halliburton website.  All you really need is an ass load of patience! Well....this is costing money, and I want to surf the site for a while still, so I bid you all a good day!

John

Link Posted: 8/12/2003 10:41:24 AM EDT
[#1]

Best wishes, good luck, and be careful, John.
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 10:49:25 AM EDT
[#2]
It is good to hear you are doing well.  Stay safe and be careful.
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 12:00:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Stay safe John.
Do you get to carry a gun with you down there ?
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 12:11:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Glad to hear you're doin OK John!  Try to keep us updated!  Stay safe and stay hydrated.  

Link Posted: 8/12/2003 2:52:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It is good to hear you are doing well.  Stay safe and be careful.

What he said!!
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 7:04:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Keep up the good work.  Be careful and stay safe.
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 9:54:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Great to hear from you.  Stay safe, stay cool.

get back soon.

TXLEWIS
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 10:23:29 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Hey fellas.....finally got a chance to jump on the site and I wanted to say Hi to everyone.  I am safe and sound in Kuwait, waiting to head into Northern Iraq.  I have know idea how long the wait will be, but as long as I am finally making money, its all good.  It is hot as Hades over here, but I am taking it well.

Thanks for all the thoughts, prayers and kind words.  And thank Jesus I can start buying guns again instead of selling them!!!

KBR is hiring guys......send in your resumes via the Halliburton website.  All you really need is an ass load of patience! Well....this is costing money, and I want to surf the site for a while still, so I bid you all a good day!

John

Hey man,

If you need anything at all, just holler.  Be safe and good luck...

c
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top