Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2005 4:26:35 PM EDT
There's a bunch of guys in my unit that want to buy Harris Bipods, preferably somewhat locally, for mounting on their M4 MWS rifles.  Anyone know some good places where they might be able to go about doing this?
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 4:36:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 4:50:24 PM EDT
[#2]
In all honesty, I think most of the guys would be most comfortable going into a storefront, or someplace that has online ordering.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 4:53:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
In all honesty, I think most of the guys would be most comfortable going into a storefront, or someplace that has online ordering.

Start humping the on-line boonies, troop. Might want to think about some 20 round mags for those bipods, too.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 5:41:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey voilsb-- check your IMs.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 3:47:36 AM EDT
[#5]
(1) Do you guys prefer the Harris over the VersaPod?

(2) Why?

I'm wanting a bipod for mine, too,  ( DSA freefloat handguard)

Thanks.
Mike

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:06:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Since he wants someone local......

Quoted:
Iblis
Belial
Teknic
TheTic00
JCweaponry

I would send all of the above an IM, telling them who you are, where you are and what you want. I would ask them for prices and take it from there.

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:08:52 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
(1) Do you guys prefer the Harris over the VersaPod?

(2) Why?

I'm wanting a bipod for mine, too,  ( DSA freefloat handguard)

Thanks.
Mike

The Mil uses Harris.
Versapod is made in China.
After disassemblinging and reassembling a Versapod, I'm switching out to something that isn't made of soft metal.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:29:28 AM EDT
[#8]

The Mil uses Harris.

Well, That's OK,  they ought to know what works.

Versapod is made in China. .

BOO!

After disassemblinging and reassembling a Versapod, I'm switching out to something that isn't made of soft metal.

"Soft metal" relates  back to "made in China"    

Thank You, Da_Bunny , Sir!  
Harris it is.

umm, am I gonna get in trouble for calling Da_Bunny "Sir"?  
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:06:09 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Since he wants someone local......

Quoted:
Iblis
Belial
Teknic
TheTic00
JCweaponry

I would send all of the above an IM, telling them who you are, where you are and what you want. I would ask them for prices and take it from there.

Gotcha.  Having only seen names, with no additional information or links or anything, I didn't have a clue who they were, or if they were names of stores, or dealers, usernames, or what not.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:23:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Have you tried the Marksman in Puyallup or the Bullseye in Tacoma?  Both carry a fair amount of AR type accessories and might have what you're looking for.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 3:32:51 AM EDT
[#11]
With your guys, voilsb,  Da_Bunny sounds like he is changing, & I want one,
Possibly a group buy?
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:44:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Brian...

Check your IM's.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top