Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2011 8:17:18 AM EDT
but because I was such a loyal subject he was going to give me back $349 and allow me to call myself a citizen for another year...., he even gave me a tax credit for being in a retirement savings plan, the same plan which he intends on taking away from me in the future by outright siezure like germany recently did to it's retirees........... but no I don't think so like that, Uncle Sugar is a bit sneekier than that, he's going to create some undisclosed early withdrawl taxes of say 65% + 35% taxable income then tell me that he's going to sieze my retirement funds on suchandsuch date and in my mad dash to get to my money he's going to get it anyway, you know, he's got to kill the cat to catch the mouse or it just isn't any fun for him.

and our great state of Oklahoma decided they've wasted enough of my money too, so they gave me back $67 which is $49 more than they gave back last year which when I think about it is most likely an attempt at a half assed apology for wasting so much of my money in years past.

so who else is getting some of their money back without having to sign up for welfare?
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 8:32:15 AM EDT
Haven't done my tax's yet , you came out on top, make a car payment.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 8:46:41 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Ndenway:
but because I was such a loyal subject he was going to give me back $349 and allow me to call myself a citizen for another year...., he even gave me a tax credit for being in a retirement savings plan, the same plan which he intends on taking away from me in the future by outright siezure like germany recently did to it's retirees........... but no I don't think so like that, Uncle Sugar is a bit sneekier than that, he's going to create some undisclosed early withdrawl taxes of say 65% + 35% taxable income then tell me that he's going to sieze my retirement funds on suchandsuch date and in my mad dash to get to my money he's going to get it anyway, you know, he's got to kill the cat to catch the mouse or it just isn't any fun for him.

and our great state of Oklahoma decided they've wasted enough of my money too, so they gave me back $67 which is $49 more than they gave back last year which when I think about it is most likely an attempt at a half assed apology for wasting so much of my money in years past.

so who else is getting some of their money back without having to sign up for welfare?

Welfare pays more than being a teacher does..... I'm in the wrong line of work.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 9:05:20 AM EDT
Get money back? You can do that..?
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 12:55:39 PM EDT
I owe the old ass to... and the woman (state). Horse crap.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 8:36:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/29/2011 8:41:25 PM EDT by Ndenway]
Originally Posted By ar_daddy:

it's going to go into my new used car fund.

as for coming out on top, it's just a false front; seeing as how they kept the other $4k+ I paid in.

they want me to come out "on top" they'd give all that back every year and block of that gvn't cheese every week

Link Posted: 1/29/2011 8:45:27 PM EDT
Originally Posted By higgimw:

I don't know man, I spoke with some teachers recently and if I made the money they claimed to be making (and bitching about not being enough) I'd be smiling like charlie potatoes and living the high life.

Link Posted: 1/29/2011 8:47:07 PM EDT
Originally Posted By CoyoteGray:
Get money back? You can do that..?

appearently so

Link Posted: 1/29/2011 8:53:18 PM EDT
Originally Posted By LARman0311:
I owe the old ass to... and the woman (state). Horse crap.

hey man, I paid in an additional $3500+ for several years when my ex started claiming the kids, I went back to claiming single/0 and $10 extra each to aunty and uncle per check just so I didn't have to give them anymore at tax time on top of the unholy amount they done took through the year.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 4:12:19 AM EDT
Taxes are nothing compared to what they are going to be in the next couple of years.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 5:56:57 AM EDT

as for coming out on top, it's just a false front; seeing as how they kept the other $4k+ I paid in.

they want me to come out "on top" they'd give all that back every year and block of that gvn't cheese every week

You getting money back, you came out on top, just think about if Obama did let the Bush Tax Cuts DIE. you be paying in
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 7:00:01 AM EDT
Originally Posted By danc46:
Taxes are nothing compared to what they are going to be in the next couple of years.

yep, January 2012 is when we start paying for the bailouts and socialized medicine; read some economic prediction that those would add approx 14% more to what we pay in tax.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 7:10:51 AM EDT

You getting money back, you came out on top, just think about if Obama did let the Bush Tax Cuts DIE. you be paying in

I just don't see it that way since I pay taxes on everything I buy/own all the while also giving them an additional chunk of every paycheck which they greedily take.

I equate it to my broker playing the stock market and making a lot of bad decisions with my money, then after he wastes the majority of it he gives back a little before it's a total loss and says to me "better luck next year"
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 10:13:08 AM EDT
I did my Fed and got my check back Saturday, I have yet to do the state, but I will getting some back as well.
Thank you for your contributions.

I need it for the baby girl due on Feb 14th.

and..... No, I am not on welfare.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 2:06:17 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SuzookKING:
I did my Fed and got my check back Saturday, I have yet to do the state, but I will getting some back as well.
Thank you for your contributions.

I need it for the baby girl due on Feb 14th.

and..... No, I am not on welfare.

earned income credit;

if I got to claim my kids I'd be getting the credit too.

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 4:20:25 PM EDT

I don't know man, I spoke with some teachers recently and if I made the money they claimed to be making (and bitching about not being enough) I'd be smiling like charlie potatoes and living the high life.

What do I need to teach and where, Lorde knows I could use a raise

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 8:49:03 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Sumoj275:

What do I need to teach and where, Lorde knows I could use a raise

little axe
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 2:16:58 AM EDT
Originally Posted By danc46:

yep, January 2012 is when we start paying for the bailouts and socialized medicine; read some economic prediction that those would add approx 14% more to what we pay in tax.

The gov't is making moves to tax soft drinks, candy, etc as well as more taxes on liquor, beer, and tobacco.
They will tax individual consumer goods to control what is they think is "best" for us.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 3:59:44 PM EDT
For this new year I got a massive 50 dollar a month pay raise but my taxes went up 62 dollars a month
Top Top