Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2006 7:00:53 PM EDT
Can anybody tell me how hard it is to find an UZI receiver in WA and what they go for? I'm on PCS leave in Montana on my way to Ft Lewis and found a new IMI receiver at a fun show for $329.  Should I grab it, or wait till I hit WA and pick one up there. I've built AR-15's for me, my wife and son, and thought my daughter might like something different. Thanks.

hug.gif
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:05:33 PM EDT
[#1]
PERSONALLY, I would not get/build your daughter an Uzi.  I would get her a nice AR carbine or something, even in 9mm if that is what you are looking for.  I've had one (an Uzi) and didn't think much of it.  YMMV, some folks like them.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:15:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Personally I have not seen any Uzi receivers for sale around here except in ShotGun News, and I just sold my IMI UZI today. So that means you are a day late if you wanted mine.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:36:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Haven't seen any around here.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 3:19:12 AM EDT
[#4]
I have never seen a UZI receiver here before...
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 3:13:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I''ve seen exactly one at a show here and the price was about the same for the one you saw.  hell I love my uzi! just as fun and cheaper to shoot than an AR.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top