Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2005 9:21:39 PM EDT
#1 seed in the West...........Final Four here we come........
I am not a pro basketball fan, but I love college basketball. Seems like there is always good games. Go Dawgs!!!!
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 9:25:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Dude, it's college hockey playoff season.

First round of conference playoffs happened this weekend.

I dislike basketball more than baseball.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 9:34:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Watch out for Pitt in the sweet 16. They can get nasty when need be. If Pitt doesn't stop them I can't see anyone else... Well maybe Louisville?
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:14:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Its some good shit. I caught a few games when I was back home for Christmas. Hopefully they can make something happen!
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 6:24:54 AM EDT
[#4]
After we get through with Wake Forest the Zags will humble the Huskies yet again!  

As much as I respect Nate Robinson for his play and leadership, I have to admit I love it when fans at the Kennel and Oregon chant "Gary Coleman"!  Even he gets a laugh.  Too bad he won't be back there next year.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 6:53:35 AM EDT
[#5]
I dislike watching basketball.  Their damned shoes squeak too much.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 9:50:30 AM EDT
[#6]
What is this "basketball" you speak of?
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:04:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top