Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2013 8:10:54 PM EST
bit confused, but it sounds like the bank is not posted, yet the guy received a threatening letter for CCW. Not sure what part of "concealed carry" was not fully understood...
http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/215391291.html
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:44:08 AM EST
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 3:36:42 AM EST
There are a lot of other reasons related specifically to "banking" that make it foolish to patronize US Bank.

Just fucking stop. Go find a credit union or a small regional one.

Note, many financial institutions are posted, you don't really win there, but US Bank has been at the top of the stupid-list for many years.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 3:43:02 AM EST
I've CCW'ed many times at US Bank, no problems, no signage, nada.

I really have no major beefs with them at this point. I can't say the same for Associated though. Neither are posted.
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 9:55:46 AM EST
I bank at US...no signs, though. Never had an issue. As long as you're not an asshat and obey the first C of CCW.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:05:25 AM EST
US Bank has been nothing but a freaking headache for my foreclosure process ( ETS'd from the army, left Kansas to move home, had house on the market for 2 years before I left Kansas )
After a year of dealing with them for short sale/deed in lieu, 3 different reps who were all clueless and 4 different realtors, we have to start the process all over again from the beginning.
I will never do business with them again.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:37:10 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RifleManWI:
US Bank has been nothing but a freaking headache for my foreclosure process ( ETS'd from the army, left Kansas to move home, had house on the market for 2 years before I left Kansas )
After a year of dealing with them for short sale/deed in lieu, 3 different reps who were all clueless and 4 different realtors, we have to start the process all over again from the beginning.
View Quote

I expect any forclosure would be a freaking headache, regardless of the bank.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:43:07 AM EST
View Quote

Be thankful you weren't dealing with Bank of America, you'd still be doing the process, and be responsible for payments.

M&I isn't posted.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:52:12 AM EST
Originally Posted By MisterPX:

M&I isn't posted.
View Quote

....because M&I doesn't exist.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 12:49:46 PM EST
Originally Posted By MisterPX:

M&I isn't posted.
View Quote

M&I was posted before BMO took over. M&I was one of my customers, and they were posted a good 2 years before we got CCW. "No hats, No sunglasses, No hoodies, No guns" were on every entrance door in 2" tall white decals. When BMO took over, they cleaned all M&Is logos and signage off all the doors, and put on their own... which did not include any of the "No" stuff.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:46:40 PM EST
M&I removed that hoodie/hats/guns signage as soon as CCW became legal. All before the takeover merger.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 9:42:41 PM EST
Sorry but a US banking thread will NOT convince me to use another bank's money in vain...I LIKE the fact that I can use their coin interest free for 2 yes TWO years INTEREST FREE...JUST SAYIN...
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:54:14 AM EST
Originally Posted By NAM:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NAM:

I do, but when I have to submit the same pile of paperwork 6 times in a month to 6 different people because they either lose it or someone doesn't do their job and scan it into the system, i get a little pissed.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:33:50 AM EST
Anyone know about Landmark Credit Union? I've used them in the past for auto loans, and felt they were pretty good through those.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:50:09 AM EST
Someone on WCI's facebook page said Landmark is posted.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 7:39:49 AM EST
Originally Posted By rcav8r:
Someone on WCI's facebook page said Landmark is posted.
View Quote

I recently closed out my landmark account. Of course, I started with FPL credit union, whch became Badger, which became Landmark. Meh...more less for a lack of use or access. But glad I did.... knowing the above.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 9:09:25 AM EST
Did anyone catch that the phone number on that sheet comes back for Andrews Chevrolet-Toyota_Scion in Milwaukee? Also wouldnt USBank be using a 800 number also?
Top Top