Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/6/2016 2:38:21 PM EDT
I remember when the assault/attack happened the beat up the old couple pretty good.  (The were driving and stopped to help when they saw him in the road with his wife lying dead.)

The asshole deserves to get his fucking head stomped.  Looks like something funny is going on for such a light sentence.  Or just typical case of government protecting it's own.

Asshole border patrol agent who beat up old couple gets no jail time
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 2:53:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Bizarre.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 7:14:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope he's no longer in law enforcement
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 7:44:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 9:19:13 PM EDT
[#4]
One story I heard is that he beat on the couple to cover up previous marks on his hands from beating on his wife.  It's definitely a messed up situation.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 11:19:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
St Lawrence DA's office is a clusterfuck.

Not sure I'm shocked he dodged jail time. If someone killed my wife, even just in an "innocent" accident I could see flipping out, but knocking the snot out of some old couple who stopped to help. That guy has deeper issues than flipping out over his wife being killed
View Quote

You don't say.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 3:44:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Not sure I'm shocked he dodged jail time.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/13/2016 12:54:45 AM EDT
[#7]
 I feel like the last time this came up the thread was a mess and there was alot of "you don't know the real story" so I just gave up trying to figure it out....
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 7:34:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
St Lawrence DA's office is a clusterfuck.

Not sure I'm shocked he dodged jail time. If someone killed my wife, even just in an "innocent" accident I could see flipping out, but knocking the snot out of some old couple who stopped to help. That guy has deeper issues than flipping out over his wife being killed
View Quote

+1

While the article didn't say he was charged with a felony, I would expect so....still, for the viciousness of the attack on Samaritans, he should have gotten some time in Dannamora to reflect on his actions.
Civil suit for damages/hospital bills, pain & suffering?
I'm not big on suing people, but in this case they'd better settle out of Court.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 7:39:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
 I feel like the last time this came up the thread was a mess and there was alot of "you don't know the real story" so I just gave up trying to figure it out....
View Quote

I'm not sure there is a "real story" outside the FACT that a sworn Officer of the Law literally beat the shit out of an elderly couple that stopped to help someone hit and killed by a car......Sorry, I understand emotions especially when its loved ones, I understand "loosing it" but this clearly went outside the limits into vengeance against the wrong people.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 12:43:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Good thing he wasn't just a "normal" citizen.  Would have taken up valuable jail space for people not paying speeding tickets or drinking underage.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 11:26:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Asshole should be rotting in a cell while they continue fucking around processing the evidence r/t how his wife ended up dead in the road.  Our DA is fucking useless, and it's bad enough that our county judge got swapped with the Franklin County judge.  

Which, honestly, is a wicked nice change.  Because Richards is a gun hating fucktard anyways.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 10:35:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Asshole should be rotting in a cell while they continue fucking around processing the evidence r/t how his wife ended up dead in the road.  Our DA is fucking useless, and it's bad enough that our county judge got swapped with the Franklin County judge.  

Which, honestly, is a wicked nice change.  Because Richards is a gun hating fucktard anyways.
View Quote

Seems to me you've got three or four groups/clique's up there, and depending on which one you're lumped in depends on the "justice" you'll receive.  
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 11:23:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Yup.  If you are connected with the colleges or LE, you will quite literally get away with murder.

Anyone other than that, and it's a fullblown tossup what is gonna happen.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 2:17:25 PM EDT
[#14]
This should be really pissing off the honest cops out there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top