Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2006 5:20:13 PM EDT
I pray not....

However,...plenty of water and ammo to be stored at my office

Let us and tomato pray nothing bad comes about!!!

Did I mention loaded mags

Wally....Not to stir anything up....
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:43:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Well....it ought to be interesting!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:53:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I also hope nothing happens, but I have to face reality.  Nothing will change in this country until something ugly does happen.  And the longer we go without change, the bigger and uglier the event will be that finally sparks change.  We're not going to get any real border security out of this senate and President.  We ARE going to get an amnesty.  Oh, it won't be called "amnesty", but that's what it will be and it won't fool anyone.

We're going to have a hell of a time fixing 50 years of apathy and liberalism.  And the longer we put off starting the harder it will be to get it done and the uglier it will be before it's over.  Think France is in trouble now?  Wait until you see the trouble the USA will be in if we let the current situation go on for another 20 years.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:11:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I also hope nothing happens, but I have to face reality.  Nothing will change in this country until something ugly does happen.  And the longer we go without change, the bigger and uglier the event will be that finally sparks change.  We're not going to get any real border security out of this senate and President.  We ARE going to get an amnesty.  Oh, it won't be called "amnesty", but that's what it will be and it won't fool anyone.

We're going to have a hell of a time fixing 50 years of apathy and liberalism.  And the longer we put off starting the harder it will be to get it done and the uglier it will be before it's over.  Think France is in trouble now?  Wait until you see the trouble the USA will be in if we let the current situation go on for another 20 years.

Thank You Senator Mac Stain....

What a blow hard...Si ????
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:10:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Honestly Zionist, I no longer know what to think of McCain anymore.  He's always been regarded as a maverick, but he's also been regarded as a conservative and has a long background of voting conservative.  But in recent years he's seems to have gone off the deep end, or maybe I should say off the left end.

But it's not just McCain, there's almost no one in the senate willing to push a bill with real border security and a hard line towards existing illegals.  As far as I'm concerned, I'd be willing to accept a guest worker program if they'd give us real border security first.  But a path to citizenship?  For illegal immigrants that don't really want to be citizens in the first place?  That's just nuts, but it's what we're going to have shoved down our throats whether we like it or not.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:23:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 11:49:54 PM EDT
[#6]
I have my "supplies" ready in my truck for any danger that may ensue....But I'm really not worried, and pray for the best.

I wish you all a good Monday and BE SAFE
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 4:19:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Remember that "Nuke Meccah"  picture?  Someone should make a "Nuke Mexico" pic.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:33:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Only Janet Mulletano can save us!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:38:48 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Only Janet Mulletano can save us!

C'mon, fess up.  You've got the above statement on a macro, don't you?  
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:15:04 AM EDT
[#10]
You'd hit it!

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:32:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:32:52 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
You'd hit it!

azgovernor.gov/images/GovNapolitano.gif

You'd lick it!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:39:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Have you considered attempting something like was mentioned in this post?

Take Action

If you don't try, how do you expect to be heard?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:58:02 PM EDT
[#14]
I'ld be shocked if anything even mildly out of hand got started by the demonstrators.  They've got so many politically savvy handlers running things and getting the word out that stupidity on their part would be the kiss of death for their movement that the lid will be pretty tight.

I would be interested to see what happens to any kids that ditch the state exams.  Then again if they are that dumb, maybe it didn't matter anyway.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 3:28:47 PM EDT
[#15]
I may be desperate and badly under loved, but I wouldn't hit that with your willy.  
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 3:54:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 4:40:12 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You'd hit it!

Hell YES! I would do things with her that would make Caligula blush. I would also like to nail Janet Reno (I would make her grunt out "WACO") and the Queen of England (I would make her squeal out "Erin Go Brah!")...

Been breathing those polymer fumes again?  
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 4:54:16 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
You'd hit it!

Hell YES! I would do things with her that would make Caligula blush. I would also like to nail Janet Reno (I would make her grunt out "WACO") and the Queen of England (I would make her squeal out "Erin Go Brah!")...

Been breathing those polymer fumes again?  

its called a grudge fuck, you bone them in the ass till it hurts you.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:48:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Oh Snap!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 12:09:36 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You'd hit it!

Yuck!
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 12:26:48 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You'd hit it!

Dude that is just wrong on so many levels I don't know where to begin .
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 1:48:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Shawn would ROCK HER WORLD!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 12:16:56 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You'd hit it!

That is just sick and wrong
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top