Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2006 10:33:28 AM EDT
I have no affiliation with the club, but thought I'd pass along the info as it seems like a great way to get yourself patterned in and try a few loads out for comparison purposes.  

Original thread on NGPC forum

The Columbus Chapter of the Izaak Walton League will be hosting a Turkey Shoot on Sunday, April 2nd, from 1:00 P.M. until Sunset. We will be offering a few contests as well as a chance to try a variety of shells at different ranges to see which ones might work best for your shotgun.

We are going to offer the individual shells at cost, and charge for the targets. The price floated up at the last meeting was $1.00 per target.

I would like to know at what ranges (other than the obvious 30 yard range) any interested parties would like to see the target stands set up, and if the $1.00 price tag is too high for an 11"x17" turkey target on heavy card stock paper. Would you want smaller and cheaper targets for cheaper prices, something like 6 targets for $5.00, or you tell me.

The funds will be used for our Conservation Projects, one being American Chestnut restoration and some collaborating projects (hopefully) with the Izaak Walton League and the NGPC.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top