Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/24/2012 7:58:37 PM EDT
Any cool gun stuff or anything to do in Tulsa?
Link Posted: 12/24/2012 8:09:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Some great stuff in places around Tulsa.  One of the coolest things you'll ever see is the J.M. Davis Gun Museum in Claremore.  It will absolutely blow your mind...they have many of the actual guns used in some of Americas most widely known historical events.  And that's on top of a monster sized gun collection that has to be seen on its own merits.

A little further out is Woolaroc, a western and native american historical museum and wildlife reserve.  They also have an amazing gun collection in addition to so much coolness it will amaze you.

Those two places are absolute MUST SEE locations for any Oklahoman.

As far as gun related coolness in Tulsa itself I don't know of any.
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 9:24:10 AM EDT
[#2]
2 indoor ranges, 1 outdoor range, multiple gunshops. 2A shooting center on Admiral I would rate as A+ the other in town isn't worth mentioning. The gunshops have been zoos recently. Outstanding little shop on 21st street, called BP Outfitters. It's just East of Memorial. Sooner guns and 2A have a big selection.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 7:08:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I lived in Catoosa for 3 years and never saw the collection in Claremore.    

I wasn't a gun guy at the time.  
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:35:15 PM EDT
[#4]
+1 on Davis Museum. Awesome collection.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top