Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 5/6/2003 9:02:32 AM EDT
I'm headed out to the Banner Road (Canadian Valley) range this afternoon at about 5:45 or 6:00. I just got my new Eotech and want to get it zeroed. If anyone wants to join me, I'll be in a maroon Nissan Frontier Crew Cab. Got to pick up some ammo after work on my way out there.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 11:27:51 AM EDT
man, i want to but i'll being tending to the homestead about that time. post and let us know
how your shoot goes.
john
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 12:09:18 PM EDT
I'm probably going to have to pass today, too. Trying to study for an exam.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:48:00 PM EDT
Sorry you guys missed it. I had a nice time, even though I struggled a bit to get the Eotech zeroed. I'm still a touch high and left, but reasonably happy. (My son called me home early to construct his archery target in the backyard) It is different than zeroing the A1 sights I had in the Army, or the flip up A2 sight. I love the both eyes open shooting and fast target acquisition, though! There was a fellow there from Mustang with a Colt AR. We had a nice visit in between shot groups. All in all, it was a great time (as are most times behind a gun:-)) I'd still love to get together for a group shoot, so let me know.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 2:21:37 PM EDT
rodger that we are in the works still a few weeks off but everyone will have plenty of warning and like i said i want to build a local oklahoma chapter for teamar15.com
thanks
john
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 4:12:12 PM EDT
I'm planning on heading out tomorrow, probably in the morning for a little shooting.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 7:28:11 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Jim_Dandy:
I'm probably going to have to pass today, too. Trying to study for an exam.

Link Posted: 5/10/2003 7:36:00 PM EDT
Troll on deck.
Top Top