Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/30/2007 9:39:51 AM EDT
How do I set up a living trust in Texas? Thinking of going this route for NFA items.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:35:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Go to the General Class III section under the armory tab and read the 41 page tacked thread about setting up a trust for NFA.  It is a long read bu tI promise after you sort through it all, you will have all of your questions answered.  Take notes on relevant issues.  Write down page numbers of where to find the more informative posts so you can refer back to them.  

Good Luck

Quoted:
How do I set up a living trust in Texas? Thinking of going this route for NFA items.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:40:42 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Like the man said above, or send an IM to SC-Texas.

NFA guy as well as an attorney.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 12:10:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Wow 41 pages!! How did I miss that? Anyway thanks for pointing it out.
I will read through the thread.

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 9:33:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 4:38:56 AM EDT
[#5]

Yea you are right about making your head spin!!! I have seen willmaker on ebay 2006 version for less than $15 shipped would that work or would it e best to buy a 2008 version?
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 8:51:58 AM EDT
[#6]

See if your Chief of Police (if applicable) or Sheriff will sign first.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 4:03:51 AM EDT
[#7]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8

See if your Chief of Police (if applicable) or Sheriff will sign first.

My next step is to try and find out if the police chief or sherriff is gun friendly. If they are not I don't want to even approach them about the matter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top