Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2007 3:33:01 PM EDT
Anybody want to park and ride outside of W-burg/HP area, for Sat only next week?

109 is a straight shot from Winston to points south, passing through quite a few towns... I'll be loaded up with a bunch of my stuff, but I'll have an empty seat and some cargo space in back.

Why waste a half empty pickup bed huh?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:34:16 PM EDT
[#1]
You guys know the Uwharrie Festival is going on I hope. I wouldn't let it change my plans, but anticipate that the "reservation" will be busier than normal.

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:57:07 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You guys know the Uwharrie Festival is going on I hope. I wouldn't let it change my plans, but anticipate that the "reservation" will be busier than normal.

Where Camp arfcom is located at is at a primative camp site no reservations.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:22:47 PM EDT
[#3]
The "reservation" is what the locals call the portion of the Uwharrie next to the lake. The bands and vendors should be closed down by 9 PM Saturday so other than a little extra dust it shouldn't affect the range or pull off camping. Have fun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top