Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2003 9:45:05 PM EDT
Well I think for my birthday I am getting a bed liner (the spray in kind) so i dont need to worry about that.  I would like to get my truck lifted 3or 4 inches though.  Does anyone know where in the HOUSTON area I might find someone to do that?  Also I need someone to hook me up with either FLOWMASTERs or a Glass pack.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 5:42:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Cit,

4 Wheel Parts Wholesale on 610 at the Fannin exit is the place to go on the SE side. Decent prices, good shop tech's.

As far as exhaust goes, Lone Star Muff. just down the road on Telephone past the south side of Almeda Genoa. I think it's 10101 Telephone.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 9:14:39 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Cit,

4 Wheel Parts Wholesale on 610 at the Fannin exit is the place to go on the SE side. Decent prices, good shop tech's.

As far as exhaust goes, Lone Star Muff. just down the road on Telephone past the south side of Almeda Genoa. I think it's 10101 Telephone.

Great! thanks i'll check in both of those places next friday since thats my day off!  If anyone else wants to chime in I am always looking to compair different places and prices.  Thanks again!
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 4:50:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah but do you have a Hemi ?
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 12:01:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I dont need a HEMI to extend the length of my penis.

This guy at the dealship who got a HEMI said the acceleration of the HEMI Vs. Regular is not noticable...the main difference is how much more gas money they have to spend. I guess they have penisextender bragging rights too..
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 1:20:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This guy at the dealship who got a HEMI said the acceleration of the HEMI Vs. Regular is not noticable...the main difference is how much more gas money they have to spend. I guess they have penisextender bragging rights too..

Oh really, Lets see what Tate has to say about that.
Tate has a real truck with a Hemi.

And the next time you two are at the farm, you guys race.

Link Posted: 11/25/2003 1:37:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh really, Lets see what Tate has to say about that.
Tate has a real truck with a Hemi.

And the next time you two are at the farm, you guys race.

His is 4x4 2500...if i am not mistaken....offroad he will win.  On road..I will win.  
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 1:52:09 PM EDT
[#7]
hey Cit, for exhaust, go w/ the 40 series (2 chambered) flowmaster.  i went this route w/ a single muffler...3" inlet, dual 2 3/4? (maybe 2 1/2s) outs (didnt wanna loose TOO much back preasure)...sorta like catback i guess....sounds outstanding!  hypertech power programmer after that...340 bucks...but WELL worth it!!  
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 6:17:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey, why are you gettin a lift on your truck?

What kind of truck do you own?  I see that its a dodge but year/model, diesel?

Generally its not worth it to lift newer trucks, unless you just want to impress high school kids of course.  If you really want to play, buy a jeep or early bronco and do some work to that.

If you are dead set on lifting it, however, take your truck to any one of the custom 4x4 rockcrawling guys.  I realize that you don't want to go that hardcore, but these guys lift shit for a living, and they should be able to do a first rate job with your truck.

West Texas Off-Road in San Angelo is a good choice, but i'm sure you don't want to go that far.

www.pirate4x4.com has a "fabricators" forum i think... and you can prolly snoop around a little bit and find out who does lifts in the Houston area.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 9:16:06 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
hey Cit, for exhaust, go w/ the 40 series (2 chambered) flowmaster.  i went this route w/ a single muffler...3" inlet, dual 2 3/4? (maybe 2 1/2s) outs (didnt wanna loose TOO much back preasure)...sorta like catback i guess....sounds outstanding!  hypertech power programmer after that...340 bucks...but WELL worth it!!  

340?  no big deal. i am gonna check that out!  I probably wont end up with a lift afterall....but i do really want a flowmaster!  
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 2:49:09 PM EDT
[#10]
I got my Jeep done at Offroad Unlimited on Westheimer near Hwy 6.  They did a good job but I bet 4 Wheel parts will be less expensive.  The Hemi is MUCH faster btw.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:14:40 AM EDT
[#11]
hey Cit, check out this site also...LOTS of goodies..

www.truckperformance.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top