Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2004 9:25:37 AM EDT
Anyone ever been there?  How are these guys to deal with?  I'm looking for a central PA dealer selling Springfield handguns.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:31:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Try Enck's Gun Barn  outside of Kleinfeltersville off of Rt. 897. He is very fair. Good man to deal with . I have purchased many firearms from him. He also will horsetrade. My buddy just bought a Springfield 1911. However, don't try to BS him or you may be shone the door. He is retired and doesn't have to do this for a living. So you always get a fair price from him.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:19:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Trops.   WOW!  They have a huge assortment of rifles, handguns, reloading supplies, optics…you name it.
You just might find what you are looking for there.

I just love they're gunsmith below the main floor.

Taxidermy too.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 2:19:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys.  I'll be in that general area on Thursday so I'll probably stop in and check the place out.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:30:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I worked at the Trop for well over a year when I first got out of College (and before we had kids).  It is a great shop and they do have a huge assortment of guns...  They are also great about ordering receivers and guns if you want something special!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:29:06 AM EDT
[#5]
I stopped by the shop yesterday.  The bad news is they didn't have an all black XD 9 service model in stock.  The good news is that place has a crap load of guns and accessories and they'll see me again.  They did have an XD 9 service and subcompact in the OD.  I'm not quite sure if I like the OD yet, but I think it's growing on me
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top