Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2009 6:39:44 AM EDT
Sorry for the confusion.  Sat at 11am or so on C range.  I hope to see you then.

Matt

Hey AK Gunners,

Anyone interested in range time this week?  I'll throw out Friday as a suggestion but could probably be talked into Saturday if it worked for more people.....

Matt
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 9:01:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I think I have saturday off and I need some rangetime.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 3:40:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool.  Let me know about Sat once you find out about work and let's set a time/range.  I'll put the word out with the AMGA also.  There aren't too many warm shooting days left this year.

Hey Viper - just got my Tok upper back from Ron.  It runs like a bat out'a hell!  Sweet.

Matt
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 4:27:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Cool.  Let me know about Sat once you find out about work and let's set a time/range.  I'll put the word out with the AMGA also.  There aren't too many warm shooting days left this year.

Hey Viper - just got my Tok upper back from Ron.  It runs like a bat out'a hell!  Sweet.

Matt

Great!! I'll have to send mine out. Having some problems. Im definitely down for some range time. I lost my pass and need to get to the office while there open to get a new one.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 11:44:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I have Saturday off. I'll get the other things done and be at the range around 11am.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:12:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Cool.  See you then.  I'll probably be at 'C' range.

Matt
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:09:50 PM EDT
[#6]
so are we shooting friday or saturday ?
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:13:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
so are we shooting friday or saturday ?

Im guessing SAT. In typical arfcom fashion in doing BOTH. Im actually headed out the door right now and heading down there.  Memberships are so worth it
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:22:09 PM EDT
[#8]
well I will try to come out tomorrow to try out my new toy if this goes well
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 3:13:20 PM EDT
[#9]
I made it. Had a great time while there.
Got my can on the Colt and I'm loving it.
Not so quite with High Velocity rounds but when I Load the Subs, it's whisper quite.
Got it on target with the can on. With the can off it changes but I don't care as I'll be 99% shooting it with the can on.

All in all a great day was had.

~R
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:26:10 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm completely wiped out for the rest of the day. Standing around all day shooting and BSing is tiring. I think i need more mags though. Only having one is a PITA
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 7:56:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Thanks for coming out shooting!

Nice shooting with you,

Matt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top