Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2016 9:18:29 PM EDT
On vacation kinda exploring the area. Where is a good gun or pawn shop? Is the fire tower worth climbing?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:19:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I like Mahoney's in JC.  Some don't.  But, they are good people, and it's a cool store.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:41:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, will check them out
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:03:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like Mahoney's in JC.  Some don't.  But, they are good people, and it's a cool store.
View Quote

My middle school vice principal works behind the gun counter.  Sonny Watson.  Amazing man.  

Mahoney's is an all around good store, a little light on used guns last I remember - decent prices on new guns, nothing earth shattering.  

It's been about 3 years since I last stepped foot in there but they always had semi-decent prices on plinking ammo.

Tri-cities Gun Depot and Byrd's Firearms were good last I remember.

Shooter's Edge is a nice range, expensive on guns.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:35:31 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
My middle school vice principal works behind the gun counter.  Sonny Watson.  Amazing man.  

Mahoney's is an all around good store, a little light on used guns last I remember - decent prices on new guns, nothing earth shattering.  

It's been about 3 years since I last stepped foot in there but they always had semi-decent prices on plinking ammo.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I might be busy today
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:11:15 PM EDT
[#5]
You can come paw around my garage.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:33:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Went to several JC, Hampton, Elizabethton several decent shops but nobody had used guns.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 12:25:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Pinnacle Tower Trail is pretty neat (if that's the one you're referring).  I ran the trail last Friday and it was nice only seeing 3 people for the entire 9.1 miles.  It's not too steep and well maintained.  It's worth a go in my opinion
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top