Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2022 11:35:38 PM EDT
Looks like there’s reciprocity, but you folks have permit-less carry anyway. Anything else to be aware of?  This is also the first time I’ll be (potentially) flying with a firearm. I’m looking at the Alaskan Air rules on their website, but same question as above about that process.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 9:34:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By kaw_liga:
Looks like there’s reciprocity, but you folks have permit-less carry anyway. Anything else to be aware of?  This is also the first time I’ll be (potentially) flying with a firearm. I’m looking at the Alaskan Air rules on their website, but same question as above about that process.
View Quote

@kaw_liga

Pretty standard, you do have to inform a cop if you have any contact that is official business, other wise, pretty laid back....You might get the APP "legal heat", it explains all laws for every state..

At the bottom of the page is google and Apple for the AP.....

https://www.mylegalheat.com/?utm_term=ccw%20training&utm_campaign=Non-Branded+%7C+Search+%7C+FD&utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=ppc&hsa_acc=6781826044&hsa_cam=14685924181&hsa_grp=124705014222&hsa_ad=546522044781&hsa_src=g&hsa_tgt=kwd-350343898007&hsa_kw=ccw%20training&hsa_mt=b&hsa_net=adwords&hsa_ver=3&gclid=CjwKCAjw682TBhATEiwA9crl3yu1A9uHWFoePU8gFloBu8v6Ks--0N2ReqZ8eZG4Far3Lx3zf_C9qBoCzDIQAvD_BwE
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 11:43:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks @AKSnowRider - that’s helpful. Having a great time in Denali.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 11:50:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By kaw_liga:
Thanks @AKSnowRider - that’s helpful. Having a great time in Denali.
View Quote

No problem..glad you are having a great time..need anything, just yell...
Link Posted: 7/17/2022 11:52:01 AM EDT
[#4]
My family and I have been in Valdez for 5 days and are heading back to Anchorage today.

Flying back to TX on the 20th.

I've had no issues carrying and see many that open carry.

If I could figure out how to take this weather back to Texas I'd be immortalized back home
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top