Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/8/2005 5:51:55 AM EDT
I was just wondering are there any good spots not too far from the Toccoa area?

Justin
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:04:41 AM EDT

Originally Posted By jmarkma:
I was just wondering are there any good spots not too far from the Toccoa area?

Justin

I shoot in Athens, not sure how far that is from you.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:15:50 AM EDT
Brush Creek sporting clays range. Danielsville Comer area. off Hwy 29. 12 station sporting clays range,it takes 100 rd to shoot. cost to non members $35.00. Golf carts are avaible $12.00. They also have five stand. i am not sure what the cost is for five stand.

Its about four or five miles from Georgia Outdoor Sports. if you are in the area check them out.

There is a range in Elberton, I have not shot been to it. I have heard the cost is less, May be members only.

I think there is a Skeet range near Royston ??????

Athens Gun club also has a skeet range, I know it is members and guest only.

Cherokee Gun Club on HWY 60 South Gainesville has Skeet and Sporting Clays. They have organised shoots one sat. a month, they do have a webb page .unknown address . do a search you should be able to find it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 4:28:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By dnr212:
Brush Creek sporting clays range. Danielsville Comer area. off Hwy 29. 12 station sporting clays range,it takes 100 rd to shoot. cost to non members $35.00. Golf carts are avaible $12.00. They also have five stand. i am not sure what the cost is for five stand.

Its about four or five miles from Georgia Outdoor Sports. if you are in the area check them out.

There is a range in Elberton, I have not shot been to it. I have heard the cost is less, May be members only.

I think there is a Skeet range near Royston ??????

Athens Gun club also has a skeet range, I know it is members and guest only.

Cherokee Gun Club on HWY 60 South Gainesville has Skeet and Sporting Clays. They have organised shoots one sat. a month, they do have a webb page .unknown address . do a search you should be able to find it.

at Athens Rifle Club it would be $12 for 100. I am a member there so if you want to go, just let me know.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:08:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/10/2005 7:09:18 AM EDT by jmarkma]
Thanks for the responses. Athens is an hour away, so if I go, it will only be occasionally. I was hoping there would be someplace close so I could justify buying a gun for sporting clays. My current shotty is only good for trap.

BTW 12$ a 100 is a damn good price.
Top Top