Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/19/2003 1:10:59 PM EDT
I was wondering if any of you shoot either of these . Chime in and lets here from you if you do.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 1:20:29 PM EDT
I haven't. ButI'm going this weekend to the KOP show, to pick up a shotgun.

I've been wanting to start shooting clays for w a while now.

Where are you in PA? I'm in Philly.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 2:52:48 PM EDT
I'm also in Philly , out by the International Airport. I'd like to go to Valley Forge but fear I'll buy something that I don't really need . I shoot Sporting clays at a few South Jersey clubs. The courses are pretty good and cheap to shoot at.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 8:32:27 PM EDT
I've shot trap tons of times and skeet once. I shot at Langhorne, Falls Twsp., and Holmesburg.

But alas, eventually my cousin wanted his shotgun back.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 2:53:42 AM EDT
I shoot trap as regularly as my travel schedule allows. I usually go to Langhorne Rod and Gun on Thursday nights, or Bucks County Fish and Game on Saturdays.
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 9:48:10 PM EDT
I do.

I haven't in a long time though. I don't know of anywhere around the State College area to shoot it. The Scotia SGL range has a "Shotgun" area, but a "Nothing other than paper targets" rule. I doubt they allow it. Scotia appears to be really goddamn anal about the rules. I miss the backwoods SGL range I used to shoot at.
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 1:01:50 PM EDT
For those interested but don't know a place to shoot near them , check out ClayTargets They have what seems to be the most up to date list of clubs. (both private and public) The pinpoints are clickable (red and green dots on the map).
Top Top