Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2003 9:16:51 AM EDT

What dealers do you guys use for transfers in the Seattle area?  I've used Wade's before but I've always found the employees there to be quite unfriendly.

Where do you guys like to go?  How much do they charge for a transfer?  Please post phone numbers iy you have them.  

Link Posted: 12/19/2003 9:41:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Beararms.  It's on Kent-Kangley Road between Covington and Kent.  The guy there is pretty nice to deal with.  I've never actually transfered a firearm through an FFL (always private/in state deals) but I have spoken to him about it before and he seems to be knowledgable and upfront.

www.beararms.com/
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 10:30:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Bens Loan out in Renton is nice as well. I can't remember the fee but it was either 15 or 25. Not too bad at all.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 3:45:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Bens Loan out in Renton is nice as well. I can't remember the fee but it was either 15 or 25. Not too bad at all.

Ben's transfer fee is $20, I just had a few done for me about a month ago.  No problems with them, cheaper than Wade's.

Ben's Loan
1005 S 2nd St
Renton, WA 98055
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 7:58:07 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

What dealers do you guys use for transfers in the Seattle area?  I've used Wade's before but I've always found the employees there to be quite unfriendly.

Where do you guys like to go?  How much do they charge for a transfer?  Please post phone numbers iy you have them.  

This is why I don't buy stuff from Wade's anymore.  It seems to me that unless you are presonal friends with the employees, you get the worst possible service.  I've been in there for 45 minutes, looking at the cases and back wall, and not once did they stop BS'ing with their friends to see if I needed any help.  And since their prices are some of the worst in the area now, I really don't need to buy anything there.

I buy from Ben's Loan, as they are very friendly, and have great prices.  I've also transferred a few guns through them for $20.  Easy easy easy.  The only thing I don't like about Ben's is the space is so small!  They could easily fill up Wade's space, and I wish they would!
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 8:10:08 AM EDT
[#5]

The only thing I don't like about Ben's is the space is so small! They could easily fill up Wade's space, and I wish they would!

Nooooooooooooooooooooo if that happened I'd just have to have my job cut my paycheck right to Bens!
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 5:47:32 PM EDT
[#6]
This is where I've been bringing my business for a long while...

www.cascadepawn.com/  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top