Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/11/2005 6:36:40 PM EDT
Does anyone know the proper way to do a person to person transfer. Do I need to go to a FFL?

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:30:51 PM EDT
Don't need to go through an FFL, as long as you have the proper paperwork to fill out. For handguns the purchaser needs a Permit to Purchase, and for long guns there is a form from the NJ State Police.

I think that's all
Top Top