Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2004 5:17:06 AM EDT
FYI...

Just picked up two Stag AR15 lowers from Dick Harder at Harder Auto Parts in Clinton Twp.
Dick is a transfer dealer for most of the companies  sellling  the Mega, Stag, Bushy, Ameetec  lowers in the equipment exchange.  Only charges $15/gun.

Nice guy and seems very knowledgable. Judging by what I saw when I was there, he is transfering a hell of  a lot of AR lowers.

BTW, he has a used Kel-Tec P11 chrome with 3 mags for sale for $235.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:42:18 AM EDT
[#1]
What's his contact info?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:22:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Richard Harder
Harder Auto Parts
46000 Groesbeck Hwy
Clinton Twp
586-968-1511
[email protected]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:52:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Does he stock, or order stripped lowers? Or do I have to order them and have him handle the transfer?
I got a fever...
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 11:03:54 AM EDT
[#4]
You might want to call him and ask if he would just order a lower for you. If he orders it, he might have to charge sales tax. He does not collect sales tax on transfers.

If you go to the equipment exchange you will find a couple different places selling stripped lowers.  The places I mentioned in my first postings use him as a transfer dealer.

Call them up, charge your lower on your credit card or arrange payment and then let Dick know that you ordered a lower.  The guys selling the lowers will send you an email when they ship and you can just email Dick.  It took about 5-7 business days for my lowers to arrive. Dick will call you and let you know. He is open Mon-Sat for pickup.

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:35:07 PM EDT
[#5]
thanks.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:26:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Harder Auto is great.  I have done many transfers through him.  Any married guys might like the fact that the receipt says Harders Auto on it if you have to explain large sums of money missing from the joint account!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top