Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
12/6/2019 7:27:02 PM
Posted: 10/19/2016 2:56:37 PM EST
Signal-0 is hosting Clay Martin from:

Off-the Reservation Tactical

for three 2-day Carbine/Pistol classes in AUCILLA, FL (35 miles east of Tallahassee) that will include 4-man and 2-man Team tactics, a night shoot, and more. We like to cook out after class and socialize.

Dec 12-13
Dec 14-15
Dec 16-17

Cost is only $400 with a $100 deposit needed to hold a spot. You can piecemeal the rest to me as you want, total due Dec 5th.

500 rounds pistol, 500 rounds rifle.

Seems like a great guy to learn from. Questions, just shoot me an e-mail Bob@Signal-0.com They way things are getting, some good CQB training from a vetted Instructor just might make a difference some day.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:57:25 PM EST
Any other classes planned this fall or spring?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:24:00 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By amheck:
Any other classes planned this fall or spring?
View Quote

Most likely no... just very busy with other projects and work. Based on interest, perhaps a variety of classes after the New Year.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 9:58:33 AM EST
Great Class, Clay was very knowledgeable and covered a lot. Especially enjoyed the pistol tips and advice.
Bob and Signal O Range was very nice and a great private setting in north florida woods.
Highly recommend even for us from south florida.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:22:31 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By underdogII:
Great Class, Clay was very knowledgeable and covered a lot. Especially enjoyed the pistol tips and advice.
Bob and Signal O Range was very nice and a great private setting in north florida woods.
Highly recommend even for us from south florida.
View Quote

Was great meeting you. I agree, Clay's instruction and delivery methods were fantastic. Hope to get enough interest to have him back.
Top Top