Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2005 8:57:47 AM EDT
Woohooo, just found someone that'll take a heap of scrap metal (also referred to as a 1991 Plymoth laser).... has no vin plates or anything, so it's been a pain in the butt to find someone that would take it.

Luckilly, it's only going to cost me $30 to make it go away (to cover the cost of them getting an abanonded veh title).

Anyhow, I'd like to not spend the $40-60 bucks at uhaul to rent a tow dolly for a few hours.  Anyone have one they would let me borrow/rent cheeper?

If I am forced to rent this sucker from u-haul, anyone else have a car they need tow'd somewhere?  Figure might as well make as much useage off this thing as I can at that point.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:56:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:38:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You're paying someone to take a car away and they can't provide their own trailer? That's pretty low..

well it's $100 if they tow it or $30 cash if i take it there ..... car has no engine, no tranny, no brakes, now power accessoreis, interrior is gutted.... its basically a shell with tires.

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:25:17 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

SNIP

car has no engine, no tranny, no brakes, now power accessoreis, interrior is gutted.... its basically a shell with tires.

Does the radar detector still work?  j/k

With so much stuff missing out of it, the wind in Phoenix tonight would probably blow it away for you.

Good luck getting it down there.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 10:01:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Does the radar detector still work?  j/k

With so much stuff missing out of it, the wind in Phoenix tonight would probably blow it away for you.

Good luck getting it down there.

Ya know, It's been unlocked for 2 years, key in the ignition..... i kept hopeing someone would steal it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top