Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2008 10:25:30 PM EDT
Anyone know anything about these guys, they do barrel work and are located in hillsboro.

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 10:33:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Mike does EXCELLENT work from what Ive seen and heard from those who have used his services
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 10:44:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Mike SBR my 2 uppers and did an excellent job.  if/when i get the others, theyre going to him.

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 1:07:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:07:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Mike is the founder and main head honcho for Tornado Tech. He is a well-versed and experienced machinist who can do a variety of firearms related task to your liking.
His service is quick and his price is cheap.
He knows what he is doing and he'll treat you well.

Use him with trust and have no fears on your product.

Send it to him with ease.

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:23:23 AM EDT
[#5]
I had my 10/22 barrel threaded by him and it turned out great.

-Mark.

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 11:03:51 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Mike is the founder and main head honcho for Tornado Tech. He is a well-versed and experienced machinist who can do a variety of firearms related task to your liking.

+1
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 12:24:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+2
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 1:00:30 PM EDT
[#8]
One other thing. He comes to the ARF HTF shoots here in Oregon. And if you bring quality commercial ammo, he lets you shoot his posties with no  problem.

No standing around ..no kicking tires and no staring at other people while your wifey or partner wipes the saliva off your face.

If you have the ability to shoot a firearm correctly without being supervised....and if you have the financial ability to buy good quality ammo, you can shoot his posties for next to nothing...

it's his way of saying thanks to the community....

Having been to his shop...he's buried in work but he cheerfully does it with no issues or problems...
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 1:02:54 PM EDT
[#9]
I need to have a break perm attached to a 14.5" barrel that I plan on selling. I was going to send it into ADCO and have them do it, but if I can do it locally that would be great. Mike sounds like a pretty good guy and I didn't know Tornado Tech existed!

So do they have a website or does anyone have his contact information?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 1:06:44 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I need to have a break perm attached to a 14.5" barrel that I plan on selling. I was going to send it into ADCO and have them do it, but if I can do it locally that would be great. Mike sounds like a pretty good guy and I didn't know Tornado Tech existed!

www.tornado-technologies.com/
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 1:08:06 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Tornado Tech. It work's better if you call, E-mails don't work so well.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 3:56:21 PM EDT
[#12]
+1 to phone calls versus emails. I have called him before and not left a message and he called me back from the info on his caller ID.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:21:59 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

+1

Excellent guy.  Even let my wife do about 6 mag dumps though his Posty AK at a shoot.  He will be getting my business if i ever get the $$ set aside to get the barrel work done I need done.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top