Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 6/3/2008 4:47:08 PM EDT
Hope you guys are watching the weather, they are saying Tornado's are around.
North of Cincy, hamilton, Oxford, Trenton, Dayton.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 5:35:22 PM EDT
[#1]
It's looking to be quite a ride for us here in the Dayton area.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 5:39:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Keep safe!!
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 6:55:07 PM EDT
[#3]
PARA ( preble Amateur Radio Association ) skywarn was activated .  

I was mobile, spotting , an did see 1 funnel cloud, with no touchdown... Heavy rain, and some hail.

going back out , here in about 30 min....  since there is MORE on the way......

looks like its going to be a bumpy night!

colt!
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:55:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a couple of good friends that work construction in that area, they say that they spend a lot of time under tornado warnings over there, keep your heads down and be safe.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:32:21 PM EDT
[#5]
We've had it pretty quiet in northern Miami...  it seemed like everybody south of Montgomery county got hammered.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 4:52:26 AM EDT
[#6]
It was a bumpy night up here in Dayton.  Storms didn't stop until around 08:30am.
Never lost power though........
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 4:02:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Chilicothe was pretty fun this morning.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 8:26:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Last night was fun too. Everything on my deck got blown off, including my BBQ

Couple drains got blocked up with leaves by the garage, had to get out and clear that.
All the plants on the front porch got blown over and a coffee table with stain glass top got destroyed. Never had anything blow over on the front porch before, by the time I saw what was going on out back the front damage was already done.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top