Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2008 2:42:09 PM EST
Valley guns II in Inwood arranged for a group of friends and I to have a private CCW class today while the store was open. They arranged this for me about 6 weeks ago .We had a great time and spent some money. Anyway the wife and I and friends are looking forward to getting our permits. Now all I have to do is find us a couple CCW weapons.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 7:18:33 AM EST
Good deal. Just be sure to get something small concealable and in .45ACP .
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 1:07:39 PM EST

Originally Posted By Rosenrot:
Good deal. Just be sure to get something small concealable and in .45ACP .

G36....next payday. Just don't take the last one
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 2:55:21 PM EST
hmmm i guess that means i'm going to go buy a g36 tomorrow so miller has to wait for the next one.. Mwwaahaahahaaaa.

Did you get that .38 SEweister? Or did the wife not like it.

I still say she would love a G26
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 6:30:26 PM EST
Congrats.

Make sure to join VCDL if you haven't already.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:29:19 AM EST

Originally Posted By TURNSKULL:
hmmm i guess that means i'm going to go buy a g36 tomorrow so miller has to wait for the next one.. Mwwaahaahahaaaa.

Did you get that .38 SEweister? Or did the wife not like it.

I still say she would love a G26

She was unsure. She really likes the feel of smaller autos like the .380 and such. I like the reliability of a revolver myself. And never having to chamber a round. So we will have to wait and see. Got to let her look at some more in the next month.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:56:05 PM EST
why would you chamber a round, you carry it with one in the pipe. didn't they teach you anything at that class?
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:48:55 PM EST

Originally Posted By TURNSKULL:
why would you chamber a round, you carry it with one in the pipe. didn't they teach you anything at that class?

In our concealed class, I always have at least one person that asks whether or not they should carry one in the pipe. When I explain and show them the 21 foot rule, the answer becomes very, very clear.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 5:04:25 PM EST
i hear that glock. Thats why i always carry with a round loaded. what is it something like 11feet per second that a person can close in on you?
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 5:25:01 PM EST
What can I say. They really promoted the use of revolvers for the ladies. Not sure what she wants to do. I guess we need to some more looking. And I am not going to pay 600 for a pistol. Just can't do it. Plus i would have to buy two. I will keep looking i guess. Maybe find a nice used piece more reasonably priced.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 10:54:20 PM EST

Originally Posted By seweister:
What can I say. They really promoted the use of revolvers for the ladies. Not sure what she wants to do. I guess we need to some more looking. And I am not going to pay 600 for a pistol. Just can't do it. Plus i would have to buy two. I will keep looking i guess. Maybe find a nice used piece more reasonably priced.

Look into the Ruger P90/P80 line. They are built like bricks and are very affordable.
Top Top