Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2008 3:42:09 PM EDT
Valley guns II in Inwood arranged for a group of friends and I to have a private CCW class today while the store was open. They arranged this for me about 6 weeks ago .We had a great time and spent some money. Anyway the wife and I and friends are looking forward to getting our permits. Now all I have to do is find us a couple CCW weapons.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 8:18:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Good deal. Just be sure to get something small concealable and in .45ACP .
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 2:07:39 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Good deal. Just be sure to get something small concealable and in .45ACP .

G36....next payday.  Just don't take the last one
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 3:55:21 PM EDT
[#3]
hmmm i guess that means i'm going to go buy a g36 tomorrow so miller has to wait for the next one.. Mwwaahaahahaaaa.  

Did you get that .38 SEweister? Or did the wife not like it.

I still say she would love a G26  
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 7:30:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Congrats.

Make sure to join VCDL if you haven't already.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:29:19 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
hmmm i guess that means i'm going to go buy a g36 tomorrow so miller has to wait for the next one.. Mwwaahaahahaaaa.  

Did you get that .38 SEweister? Or did the wife not like it.

I still say she would love a G26  

She was unsure. She really likes the feel of smaller autos like the .380 and such. I like the reliability of a revolver myself.  And never having to chamber a round. So we will have to wait and see. Got to let her look at some more in the next month.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:56:05 PM EDT
[#6]
why would you chamber a round, you carry it with one in the pipe. didn't they teach you anything at that class?  
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 5:48:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
why would you chamber a round, you carry it with one in the pipe. didn't they teach you anything at that class?  

In our concealed class, I always have at least one person that asks whether or not they should carry one in the pipe. When I explain and show them the 21 foot rule, the answer becomes very, very clear.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 6:04:25 PM EDT
[#8]
i hear that glock.  Thats why i always carry with a round loaded.  what is it something like 11feet per second that a person can close in on you?
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 6:25:01 PM EDT
[#9]
What can I say. They really promoted the use of revolvers for the ladies. Not sure what she wants to do. I guess we need to some more looking. And I am not going to pay 600 for a pistol. Just can't do it. Plus i would have to buy two. I will keep looking i guess. Maybe find a nice used piece more reasonably priced.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:54:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
What can I say. They really promoted the use of revolvers for the ladies. Not sure what she wants to do. I guess we need to some more looking. And I am not going to pay 600 for a pistol. Just can't do it. Plus i would have to buy two. I will keep looking i guess. Maybe find a nice used piece more reasonably priced.

Look into the Ruger P90/P80 line. They are built like bricks and are very affordable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top