Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2006 8:04:03 PM EDT
And she kinda liked it!
We went to the show in Gray and bought some ammo and stuff.
(Just one more reason why I love my Baby!)
Hessian-1
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:30:47 AM EDT
[#1]
That is cool.  What was the show like?  I was in Gray this weekend staying with family and I saw the signs almost went but didn't know what the show would be like so didn't want to wander through isles of beanie babies and airsoft equipment.  Was it any good?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:31:01 AM EDT
[#2]
It was ok. I talked to a new 07 SOT about getting a suppressed Ruger. It was pretty crowded sunday afternoon(mostly family types, after church crowd) I was preoccupied with my girl, answering questions, etc. There was the usual beanie babies, antiques, and other stuff, but that just gives the wimminz something to gawk over.
Hessian-1
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:39:07 PM EDT
[#3]
You will find that the shows in Gray, Kingsport, and Bristol are all pretty much the same.  Same dealers at every show, same everyday high prices.

I refuse to go to any of the shows in the Tri-Cities since they suck so bad.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:16:28 AM EDT
[#4]
I went to one at Meadowview several years back that seemed OK.  It was so dang crowded you couldn't hardly walk around.  I can't remember that last time I went to a gun show and found good deals.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:04:05 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I went to one at Meadowview several years back that seemed OK.  It was so dang crowded you couldn't hardly walk around.  I can't remember that last time I went to a gun show and found good deals.

Any deals to be had are usually outside the gunshow(or between like-minded friends)
JMHO/YMMV
Hessian-1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top