Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 9/19/2003 6:04:21 AM EDT
Heres a thread I have running over at full-auto.com.

The picture and topic is a little to spicy to be posted here.

If you see this truck around the metro,....give me a HONK.

www.full-auto.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=006921

---you've been warned---
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 7:35:55 AM EDT
Yeah, I think that'll get a few stares... Most of the people that would be pisse off about this will likely be those happy hippy huge SUV driving idiots anyway...
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 8:32:25 AM EDT
huge SUV driving idiots anyway

wait a minute, do i feel a little jealosy of my big new suv
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 9:28:54 AM EDT
Nah... I drive a big-ass pimp-car!!! 1985 Olds Cutlass Supreme Brougham! Exc Cond, 75k miles... YEAH BABY! None of that bucket seat shit... CHICKS DIG IT!!! They can snuggle up REALLY close in my car...

Link Posted: 9/19/2003 10:04:37 AM EDT
Were you guys talking about cars?

Link Posted: 9/19/2003 10:38:43 AM EDT
SHUT UP SMARTASS!!! I'll deal with you later today at 6 PM!!! PUNK! Let's just hope I don't again...
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 11:31:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/19/2003 6:16:01 PM EDT by beerjager]

Originally Posted By iNuhBaDNayburhood:

SHUT UP SMARTASS I'll deal with you later today at 6 PM PUNK Let's just hope I don't again.

It's a new record!!!!

Six Icons, and only twenty words.

Link Posted: 9/19/2003 12:32:06 PM EDT
DUDE! You MUST have gotten your Elumnetary Edjumicayshun in IOWA!!! THERE'S 5 ICONS THERE, NOT SIX GENIUS!
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 5:33:28 PM EDT

Nah... I drive a big-ass pimp-car!!! 1985 Olds Cutlass Supreme Brougham! Exc Cond, 75k miles... YEAH BABY! None of that bucket seat shit... CHICKS DIG IT!!! They can snuggle up REALLY close in my car...

I drove a '79 buick regal with 1st generation turbo charger four years until I enlisted in air force. sold to my cousin who burned up the turbo/engine.[>(]
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 6:04:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/19/2003 6:42:14 PM EDT by beerjager]

DUDE! You MUST have gotten your Elumnetary Edjumicayshun in IOWA!!! THERE'S 5 ICONS THERE, NOT SIX GENIUS!

Yeah, you got me there. Anyway,... ...

I have this story that goes no were.

I was at a party and a girl actually talked to me, but I pussed out and left then posted about it a internet gun forum.
Someone cares, right??

Then another time someone posted an adult word. But it was not PC.
Then some homosexual's called and said there was sand in there vagina's.
Which is not good, if you ask me.
But who really is asking????

Who's my buddy??? I want a place to shoot. But don't want to drive more than 10 mins. to get there. We should "set something-up",...ya know???
This is how I feel,

anyway,.........

If ya ask me, this place has really gone down hill- or in the

P.S. MN sucks-
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 7:36:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/19/2003 7:37:15 PM EDT by Jakezor]
Ok, call whine-one-one and take a ride in the waaahmbulance.

goddamn babies, no one cares, go sit in your garage with the car running blah blah blah
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 7:56:53 PM EDT
I would be more than happy to sit in the waaahmbulance, but I'm stupid. Cause I'm from Iowa.

Link Posted: 9/19/2003 8:37:03 PM EDT
ibtl.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 9:24:52 PM EDT
IBTL...? I'm not going to lock this because I know that Beerjager & I are just joking... I've decided I'd stop pissing him off with my posts.

However, I'm a bit confused (as usual). Because Beerjager states that:

"If ya ask me, this place has really gone down hill- or in the "

I'm confused as to how you think this place could improve? What are your suggestions Beerjager? You have the right to coordinate a shoot at any place & time, and all you'll have to do is post it here. If people can make it, they likely will show up.

Just as Jakezor posted that he was going to the Triple Rock bar in MPLS, I just happened to show up there. I cannot do that all the time, but perhaps if people post more often about activities they're doing, some other people might join in the fun, and increase the activity level in this hometown board. Perhaps it'll stop the downhill slide that people seem to always rant about. Just a suggestion.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming of "As Beerjager's Ranting Turns"...

Just kidding beerjager!!!

I hope that some other people can come up with ideas to increase the activity level of the hometown board. Jem375's suggestion for a Group Buy is a good start though.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 9:36:31 PM EDT
Damn now that is a great bumper sticker,
I still want one of those "Wellstones Dead" one you talked about earlier.
I think they would look good between the AR-15 plates on my pickup.
Top Top