Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2004 4:17:33 PM EDT
It's came in today, come on up and pick her up.

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:00:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I am going to try and make out to your place in the morning, if not then Saturday for sure.  What time is best.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:33:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey Tony,

When you take your new rifle out make sure you bring a some gloves. I picked one up about 2 months ago and found that only after 3-4 mags that weapon gets really "warm". The whold receiver assembly is aluminum and gets uncomfortable after 5-6 mags, especially if you consider your cheek is resting against the aluminum.

The weapon has about zero recoil so that does make it fun!

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:51:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Ron.

I have modifications already planned, like a forward grip, new check rest, and flashhider among others.   I have been looking at the M17 for years.  Now I finally have one.  It will be fun.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:13:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Are you going to do the work yourself? Let me know because I want to modify mine as well. I already have a British Trilux scope mounted on it but I want to put the forward grip, flashhider and cut some cooling slots in the front portion of the receiver.

thanks,
Ron
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top