Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2003 9:43:59 PM EDT
This is the last night I will lay my head down as a resident of California. Thanks to everyone I know in CA, you guys are cool. Maybe I'll see you at the SHOT Show 2004 Las Vegas, because I won't be back in CA for a year.
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 3:24:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Good luck.  I just read an article in the newspaper about more people are leaving Kali than are moving to.  Their population figures are much lower than the last time it was taken.  Also lots of busineses/industries leaving.  From your avator looks like you went to Indiana.
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 7:16:50 PM EDT
[#2]
More people are moving into California that leaving it - what you read is that MORE AMERICANS are leaving Calfornia than are entering it.

The popluation grew 20% here in the last five years.
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 9:40:19 PM EDT
[#3]
your gonna miss out on the recall election
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top