Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/9/2006 6:18:40 PM EDT
A few buddies and I are planning on going to the Tom Bean range on Monday morning.  I have never been to this range before so want to make sure I have my ducks in a row before I go.  Is it open on Monday?  I tried calling but got no answer.  Is it an actual "working" range or is it a honor system with no range officers type range?  

Anything else I should bring to this range besides the "normal" stuff is appreciated since it will be a pretty good drive to get there.

Thanks,
Nick
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:57:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes its an honor system kinda thing.............please dont abuse the range and yes its open almost whenever you like (reasonable times that is).

Thank you, D.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:52:15 AM EDT
[#2]
bring targets and/or stands...
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:43:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Not to hijack the thread, but last I heard, bumping is verboten at Tom Bean now. Is that true?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:49:52 AM EDT
[#4]
yep, according to the owner.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:03:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
yep, according to the owner.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:18:11 AM EDT
[#6]
but everything else, including FA, is fine
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:14:15 AM EDT
[#7]
You can shoot NFA (full auto) weapons but you can't bump fire ?

Does that sound strange to anyone ?

Invisiblesoul
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 1:09:51 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You can shoot NFA (full auto) weapons but you can't bump fire ?

Does that sound strange to anyone ?

Invisiblesoul

No.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:20:15 AM EDT
[#9]

.............please dont abuse the range

I hadn't planned on it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top