Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/2/2004 3:55:09 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/2/2004 3:56:52 PM EST by MPLArms]
You are kidding ....Right?

The State just wants the money. They could care less who you are, and where you've been.
Illinois is one of the last to join the electronic "pass" system. They've had it for years in Tx,Pa,Oh...ANYWHERE there is a "toll".

I'm sorry, but you all sound like a whining bunch of 3 year old's

And this is just what the Brady people want.

Make you look as though you are against all gov't rule .If you don't think they check this site as often as you, you are sadly mistaken.

If you are that damn paranoid...sell your car and walk.
Or are they going to implant a GPS in your new Timex?
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 4:18:59 PM EST
Yes, they want the money, but they also are following us with their stupid cameras.

The tollway isn't out of money.

Mismanaged is the word that you are looking for.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 6:00:36 PM EST

Originally Posted By MPLArms:
You are kidding ....Right?

The State just wants the money. They could care less who you are, and where you've been.
Illinois is one of the last to join the electronic "pass" system. They've had it for years in Tx,Pa,Oh...ANYWHERE there is a "toll".

I'm sorry, but you all sound like a whining bunch of 3 year old's

And this is just what the Brady people want.

Make you look as though you are against all gov't rule .If you don't think they check this site as often as you, you are sadly mistaken.

If you are that damn paranoid...sell your car and walk.
Or are they going to implant a GPS in your new Timex?

What you say is quite true-but we live in the land of Mayor D-D-Duh-Daley, the guy who has teams of police confiscating guns he required to be registered, who tore down an airport overnight and who otherwise runs the city like a mafia crime syndicate. Between him and Blago, I'm beginning to think anything is possible.

To each his own, of course.

Larry
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:14:48 PM EST
Right there was a time when every few months the paper would have a story about how 10,000 in change was missing. I don't trust the tolls worth a damn.
Top Top