Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 4/10/2006 2:48:15 AM EDT
Hey guys,

My latest contract is in the Toledo area, and, I brought myAR with me.

Where's a good place to shoot around these parts?

I saw the tacked thread, but, I don't know counties, roads, etc...So, any
help is appreciated.

I'm staying right down the stree from Cleland's Outdoor world, but
that place seems damn expensive to shoot at.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 4:30:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah clelands is pistol only anyways...unless your AR is pistol cal. or something...
Adams Conservation is near clelands sort of, members only, 185yards, paper only
Sandusky County Sportsmens Club is 45min. or so south, members only, 250 yards
$150 or so each for a membership IIRC.  

I shoot @ a friends private range, so I don't know much else about the above...yet.  

Have you posted in  Michigans' Hometown?  Might be a range near the Oh/Mi border...

edit to remove quote
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:47:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Sandusky County Sportsmens Club is 45min. or so south, members only, 250 yards
$150 or so each for a membership IIRC.  

$150 the first year and $50 after that.  They have a 100, 250 range with a small concrete covered shooting stand, with concrete benches plus some wood benches out in the grass.  There's a 60yd. range with a covered/concrete firing line with picnic tables and concrete benches.  They have an extensive 75-100yd. coyboy action range/town.  They are in the process of gathering backstop material for the 500 yard range.

the property is 140 or so acres.  They also do 3D archery and small gun shows in the clubhouse.

www.scsclub.org/

If you want to check it out send me an e-mail.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 11:29:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 3:36:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Clelands is about 20 minutes from my shop, so you cant be much further away. Drop me a line and I can take you to Adams for plinking, or maybe we can take some machine guns to Watersnipers club

Dang nab it Steve stop teasing us!  

FYI I also have 6 acres in NW Sandusky County we can have a little fun at too..........
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top