Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2006 7:00:10 AM EDT
Doesn't look TOO breezy, dressed warm could be most excellent!!!

I am test firing my new L-W 5.56 Upper and Test fire grouping my MGI/ABS Carbon Fiber Barrel build, please join me. You can have a "roll" with them if you like!  

If you are a recent NJCSD enrolled member I will bring your MemCard and Tee Shirt.

I know this is very SHORT notice, but I have been under the weather.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:11:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey Lion Dog,

See you there around 1ish.

Anyone else want to roll?

Cain
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:29:00 AM EDT
[#2]
I won't be free till the evening, this sucks.

Thanks for the invite. I hope to come out and shoot with you guys soon, and maybe get a raincheck on the offer to 'roll' your new builds.

^_^_^
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:34:54 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I won't be free till the evening, this sucks.

Thanks for the invite. I hope to come out and shoot with you guys soon, and maybe get a raincheck on the offer to 'roll' your new builds.

^_^_^

Of course!

I truly am sorry for the SHORT notice, but yesterday was migrane city and I wasn't sure if I'd be up to shoot!
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:11:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I didn't catch this, went to Sunset Hill this morning and had a great time.

I ran 80rd of that new Wolf M193-spec thru my mutt-gun with only one FTE, zero duds/squibs/etc.  It makes the big boom just like Federal XM193.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:13:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I didn't catch this, went to Sunset Hill this morning and had a great time.

I ran 80rd of that new Wolf M193-spec thru my mutt-gun with only one FTE, zero duds/squibs/etc.  It makes the big boom just like Federal XM193.

It was a very quick decision. ARF.commers shooting on SUNday - great way to begin or end a week!
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:57:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Feh.  I really wanted to go shooting today, too.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:18:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Hope your feeling better. Probably isn't to fun to shoot with a migrane.

5thCavGuy, where did you get your Wolf?

^_^_^
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:46:23 AM EDT
[#8]
What time did you guys get there on Sunday?? I was at the rifle benches zeroing my new eotech from about 8:30 to 10:00, and at the pistol range from 10 to 11:30.  Looked like a ton of people at the rifle benches as I was leaving, I think a hunters ed course.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:51:10 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
What time did you guys get there on Sunday?? I was at the rifle benches zeroing my new eotech from about 8:30 to 10:00, and at the pistol range from 10 to 11:30.  Looked like a ton of people at the rifle benches as I was leaving, I think a hunters ed course.

I quick planned for 1-1:30PM, Cain1 and I actually hooked up @ 2PM. zbrane got there about 2:30-2:45PM. We befriended a new BR enthusiast, maybe he'll be joining us on these boards soon.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:30:38 AM EDT
[#10]
I was there with my father. I was shooting the M4gry and sighting in my new Aimpoint. My father was shooting his 18" White Oak setup. A bit cold but still a great day.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:42:57 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I was there with my father. I was shooting the M4gry and sighting in my new Aimpoint. My father was shooting his 18" White Oak setup. A bit cold but still a great day.

WHAT #POSITION? We were at 17/18/20.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:51:08 AM EDT
[#12]
I don't remember the slot #. We were right in the middle of the range where the ramp from the parking lot is. Was it you we were discussing that odd case with? The guy with the large caliber AR was just to our right.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 10:05:26 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I don't remember the slot #. We were right in the middle of the range where the ramp from the parking lot is. Was it you we were discussing that odd case with? The guy with the large caliber AR was just to our right.

That could have been zbrane or Cain1.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 10:43:19 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Hope your feeling better. Probably isn't to fun to shoot with a migrane.

5thCavGuy, where did you get your Wolf?

^_^_^

Sportsmans Guide.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top